My Strat pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Strat pics

Here are pictures of my 2 Fender strats.

The black one is a 1995 USA Standard strat. The Green one is a 1998 Deluxe Strat, courtesy of JGCable for the awesome JCM800 I sent his way :P

The pickups in the black one are, Neck Lil 59, mid stock strat, lowered all the way to the PG and disconnected from circuitry, bridge Duncan distortion. It has a 3 way switch, with only the volume wired in. tone knobs just for looks.

The green one, 2 American vintage noiseless, and a Duncan distortion. I tried something different, and wired it in parallel to the middle pickup when it's on, so I get this thin strat sound in the 2nd position. I don't like it, and it will probably be changed. I'm considering a neck mini bucker, and doing the same thing as the black strat.

I just replaced the nut in the green one. I was going to use a graphtech nut (same as black strat) but I decided to use a tusq nut, to keep the color of the guitar. I only added one speed knob, because I only use the volume knob. The deluxe strat has a WONDERFUL flame maple neck, and the black strat has a great WORN neck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Both guitars play great, and sound very good. I do think though, that a single hum will be put in the deluxe, and a 500Kohm pot instead of the 250Kohm pots.

Here are the pics, My camera takes awesome pics, but the light in my house sucks (need to do track lighting) especially in the new music room. I had it converted so another person could live here, but they had to be evicted, and I'm going to convert it into a music room, and move my music shit up here from downstairs off of the back room of my house.

The headstock of the deluxe has my blood on it, I'm sure everyone here has done it, poked their finger with the string end!

If needed edit the size admins, I tried to make them smaller, but not sure if small enough.

I'll try and replace the pictures with better lighted ones, and after I charge my camera (poor power shot has worked too hard [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])

Re: My Strat pics

Very cool, I particularly like the deluxe!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Re: My Strat pics

Kewl! Glad you like the p'guard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X