Don't Drop Out of School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don\'t Drop Out of School

All I can say is that I've never before seen a drumkit made up mostly of roto-toms.

Comment

time to put back in the pyromania...

Comment

oh man, I'm gonna be singing that the rest of the night now.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Delivery: -48,623,459
          Occupy JCF

Comment

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! That was fuckin' gayer than gay!!

Comment

If you "drop-out" your going to end up like one of them. That is the scariest mucic video I have ever seen. One of the lowest IQ songs I have ever heard. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That was gay on a liberce level.

That guy on drums, from a pixelated distance looked like Chuck Norris. If that cd even sold one copy, that the band didn't buy, I'd be REALLY suprised.

Comment

The singer/guitarist looks like Randy from Trailer Park Boys!

Why do I keep watching it? It's like watching open heart surgery. I keep peeking then looking away!

I cant wait to show my kids! I was going to have a talk to Justine about staying focused in class...I'll tell her after my lecture that I want her to watch something...I'll have to hit play and leave the room cuz I'll laugh my ass off! I will bet she will say..."Dad...that was kind of...uhh...Lord of the dance". Which is her PC way of saying gay.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] That was Richard Simmons tap dancing on a rainbow gay!!!!

Comment

What the hell was going on in the 80's!!??? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] For one little second I was glad I missed most of it, lol

Comment

Hey, Dave... was the band you're talking about called "Free Fare" by chance? That was the one that came to my school, and they had a bunch of Peavey gear. The guitarist played a red Mantis. One of the reasons I don't buy Peavey gear today.
                          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Scarves & headbands Oh my! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They're more a radio band than a TV Band

Comment

Man those headbands are to funny. If I ever play live , i swear ill put those on hahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X