thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

i want to thank everybody for their kind words, offers, and support in probably the most ridiculous time in my entire life. it's really unbelievable how many of you were there for me. i feel really fortunate to have alot of you for friends. i tell people about this place but they just don't understand how you can have a friend that you've never met in some cases-lol
    man it feels good to laugh, well, i'm ready for the next bomb to drop on me, in fact, i welcome it. thanks again to my pals here at the monstrous JCF. they might have been burying me too without all of your help.

tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: thanks

Yeah, and if they would have had to bury ya last week, I'd have been the first one on a plane to come there and dig your ass up and then kick your ass in a totally a medevil fashion...

Hehe...

Love you too Bro!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice to hear from you again, Tommy. I was concerned for you with all that you were experiencing last week and I am very happy to hear that you made it through a tough time. This was true indicator of what you're made of.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I was certainly a bit worried when you neever called me back over the weekend man, had I know where you were, we'd have come snatched yer ass...

Glad all is well bro, keep yer chin up!

Pat

Comment

Omigod Tommy!!!
          I was just thinking about you today, come on here to post and ask if anyone saw you at NAMM.
          And here ya are!
          Right on. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I'm glad you're laughing, that is awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I for one am glad you are still around because I might need you atomic energy to blow so stuff up
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I have to say, I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet you at NAMM, but thrilled that there will be many more opportunities to do so! Glad to see you on here man.

Comment

You're welcome Tommy. Thank you for hanging around here and CC. I'm also sorry for all the pain and hardships you've had to experience the last couple of years. It will build character and make you stronger, just takes some time.

You are a cool dude and 2005 is gonna be your year, the year of atomic charvel guy. You will one day be back to buying up fake Charvels for twice the street value real soon my friend [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

I have to admit, I've been somewhat worried. Now hopefully we can hang out on a cool note. Just let me know when you're down!!

Comment

you know what's weird ace? my friend really did bear a huge resemblance to you. you both look very much alike it's scary. shaved head and plenty of tatts. it's remarkable how
                    much you guys look alike. i'm tired of grieving, i need to think of something silly to post and get back to normal.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      i need to think of something silly to post and get back to normal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Along those lines... So, noodle boy. How about them Jets? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The Steel Curtain may not have made it to the Super Bowl, but at least I won a couple of free lunches out of the J-E-T-S. Poor Chad-boy. I keep humming that Mr.Mr. tune, every time I think about him. "So take...this broken wing..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Why don't you post the pic of me sleeping with the fake ballsack? Ron seems to find no end to the humor in that one.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Good to see your spirits up tommy, one day at a time bro..... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

You made it to the top once, you can do it again!

Good luck and glad to hear you're well.

Comment

Welcome back "Sir Guy of Atomic Charvel" [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                              X