My son had surgery today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My son had surgery today

Oh, man. I would absolutely freak out if my 2 1/2 year old had to have surgery. That poor little one! Be good to him. Spoil him with some extra attention while he heals.

I hope this resolves his health worries. Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Jim,
      Excellent news. Good luck to you and the Mrs and the little one.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Jim,
        My daughter was born 6 weeks early also (11 years ago). Tiny...tiny little thing. The first time I held her I cried my eyes out...nothing like it. At 1 she had to have a tumor removed from the back of her neck. It had a liter that fed a second tumor inside her spine at the base of her brain. I know what youve been going through Bro. In that first year of her life, I think I aged 10 years. Now she's the tallest (and smartest) kid in the class. I thank the Lord that He answered our prayers! We'll put your family on the prayer list Jim. All the best.....

>>--HuntinDoug-->
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I'm glad to hear all it going well for your son. May he have a healthy and speedy recovery.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Hope all is well. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Dude! I just read this. I'm very happy everything turned out to be ok.

Stories like yours should make us remember how fragile is evereything we love and sometimes we take for granted.
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

i love good news. the little guy will be slinging a guitar
                in no time. he's gonna be a tank,i'm happy for your family.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Hey Jim, I'm so glad the little guy is ok bro. Your family is in our thoughts and thanks for giving us the great news [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Glad he is doing Ok and I hope he continues without any other problems.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

That must have been hard on all of you. I'm so glad this was "Good News" I was afraid to look in this thread cuz kids are the absolute highest of high on my list of all things under and including the sun.

I remember how heart broken I was when my first born had to get her finger pricked for blood tests. I choked right up watching her expression so I can't even imagine how you guys must have felt or express how much I feel for you two parents. Helplessness is such a horrible feeling especially when it's kids.

Heres to you, your wife and lil Jack!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Just got back from the hospital and It looks like Jack is coming home tomorrow! His surgeon (Dr Wiess)is supposedly the absolute best pediatric urologist in the country. I can attest to that fact. He saw Jack today and is very impressed with his recovery. Hats off to him and the awesome staff at Yale New Haven Hospital. (except the clown that came into the waiting room while were waiting for Jack to go into surgery! I know it's his job to make sick kids happy, but this guy was creepy and I almost had Jack asleep on me after a 4 hour delay! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]) I guess thats a story for another thread! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can't tell you how amazed I am with all this support. You guys (and gals!) rule! My wife and I sincerely appreciate each and every post.

Thank you all so much. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

it's a warm and fuzzy place at times ain't it? lots of good people everywhere.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Glad to hear everything went well. I know how you must feel. My new son was 4 months early and is at the NBICU in Bridgeport right now at a mere 1 pound 14 ounces, but he is doing great. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

EJ

Comment

Right back atcha EJ! I hope everything continues to go well for you guys. It's kind of surreal going through it isn't it. Bridgeport hospital is a great place so I know he's in good hands. That's where my wife went to nursing school. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
                              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Whoa, I read this and stopped breathing for a minute. I have a 7 month old and I do not know what I would do if he had to have surgery (and the Mrs. would absolutly loose it).

Sounds like things are ok and I hope evething works out.
                                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                                X