Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yngwie and Steven Segal must have the same...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yngwie and Steven Segal must have the same...

[ QUOTE ]
    Segal just looks like his jacket is oversized in that photo, not that he is fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

That´s what I think as well. No notable "ripples" under the chin, for example [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Segal has put on a ton of weight though since hard to kill he easily packed on 50lbs since those days... just look @ Glimmer Man (well don't watch it) and him in Hard To Kill major diference he just slowly has been getting bigger so ti isn't as Drastic IMO
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

compared to

Comment

In 20 years, I'd like to see if any of you guys put on weight or not. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Has anyone seen Segal play? I saw a documentary on him (A&E or something) that said he's played all his life or something. He claimed to have "the finest guitars available anywhere" in his "vast collections", many of which were displayed on the front lawn of his house. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] They were not on stands, they were lying on their backs on the lawn. Odd. Mostly Strats and stuff, no Jacksons (how could he claim to have the finest guitars available???).

Comment

Man, I never knew Steven Seagal played guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Apparently his monk/spiritualist dudes told him that if he made any more movies, he would be reincarnated as a lesser being. Maybe it might have something to do with this, I don't know. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

He looks like one of the guys in Los Lobos. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  In 20 years, I'd like to see if any of you guys put on weight or not. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

HMMMM Never claimed I didn't in fct in the time period I put on more than Steve to be honest... Still some claimed he didn't but yet he did is yngwie just life no big deal... No one can say that about Laiho or that man Nuno or Perry Farrell [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I put on 100 lbs in 8 years.

Comment

Close for me too like 70 in the past 10 but whatever I got no shame the point remains though Yngwie and Steve Segal both have put on da pounds [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I did drop about 35 of the 100 I gained, though. Either way, I can play better than Yngwie and kick Segal's ass, at the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, if Segal unleashes the fukkin fury, you guys are hit...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Say what you will about Yngwie's weight (I'm done talking about his weight because I have absolutely no room to talk),

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo! Judging by the JCF group pics, none of us have any room to talk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We are a bunch o fatties! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Say what you will about Yngwie's weight (I'm done talking about his weight because I have absolutely no room to talk),

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo! Judging by the JCF group pics, none of us have any room to talk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We are a bunch o fatties! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

fattie....someone say fattie? Tommy, get a lighter [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

I can still wear the same jeans I wore in high school.Just 8 inches lower [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!........................
                                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                                X