Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yngwie and Steven Segal must have the same...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yngwie and Steven Segal must have the same...

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Say what you will about Yngwie's weight (I'm done talking about his weight because I have absolutely no room to talk),

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo! Judging by the JCF group pics, none of us have any room to talk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We are a bunch o fatties! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather call it jolly big. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I can still wear the same jeans I wore in high school.Just 8 inches lower !........................

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I hear that, I have winter jeans and summer jeans. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The important thing is that your woman love you the way you are. Then it's whether you love you the way you are.

As for the guitar playing - Yngwie can still play a mean axe even after putting on weight.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Say what you will about Yngwie's weight (I'm done talking about his weight because I have absolutely no room to talk),

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo! Judging by the JCF group pics, none of us have any room to talk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We are a bunch o fatties! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the damn beer that goes hand in hand with Jackson's
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yngwie's playing is better than ever. He's actually quoted saying "I look at how I played before and I laugh"....

I've seen a short clip of Seagal playing the guitar, he can play pretty well but nothing spectacular.
            He's done some cool stuff with Richie Sambora for one of his movies (forget which one)
            If you like blues that is.

- Rune.

Comment

Working...
            X