Comment

Re: anyone here seen nekromantik?

What's it about?

Comment

german nercos

Comment

It's about a dude that works at for a company that cleans up dead bodies. He has a collection of body parts in his house that he and his girlfriend play with. Eventually he comes across a whole decomposing body that he brings home in a trashbag. They attach a wooden phalus and have a little necro menage-a-trois, but you know how three-way relationships go. Eventually the girl decides that she likes the dead guy more than her boyfriend, that's when it gets gross. I don't want to spoil the story for you, but if you like movies that just revolt, like Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Holocaust, then maybe this one is worth looking up. It really is disturbing.

Comment

It doesn't sound very disturbing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't know if I could make it through something like that.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The uh "climax" is pretty sick.

The sequel is probably even more disturbing. A couple of other films by the same director, "Der Todesking" and "Schramm" are also worth checking out.
              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
              X