egg salad...rambling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egg salad...rambling

Ok, I've been unemployed for a few weeks now, and so I am getting to do all the things I never had time to do before-i.e. making lunch. Today I had the craving for egg salad-do you know how hard it is to find a deli or sandwich shop which even has egg sald, much less GOOD egg sald? So I boiled up some eggs, mixed up a fresh batch, and am now sitting here enjoying my sandwiches. I think tomorrow I will make some deviled eggs, and then try my hand at making pickled eggs. I am going to smell great when the gas kicks in.... [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Re: egg salad...rambling

I boiled up a large batch of eggs the other day myself, and my grandmother was from Chambersburg. Spooky! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. THis place is such a craphole. I'm sure your grandmother was a real nice lady, though. Fortunately, I am not from here, I grew up in the holy land....New Jersey!

Comment

She always said, "Chambersburg is a great place to be from." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BTW, my wife gave me the "you'll be sleeping on the couch" look when I said I was going to pickle the eggs, so you'll be carrying the torch bro. Just keep it clear of your rear. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X