long hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long hair...

I had long hair in high school(a year ago) and made the stupid mistake of cutting it all off.... any of you know of a way to make hair grow faster? I can't stand my hair short anymore........

Re: long hair...

Extension time
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Zinc supplements are supposed to make your hair grow faster and better, but you're still looking at about 6"-8" per year. Don't OD on the supplements, they won't accelerate growth any more that the useful dose, and you could damage your kidneys and liver.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I cut my hair when it was long 3X already. Didn't cut it this summer like I usually do, lettin it grow to my knees [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Didn't really do anything to make it grow faster, my hair naturally grows at a crazy rate. I suggest either a hat or find a good hairstyle for yourself. The hairstyle is preffered, heard bad things bout wearing hats constantly.

- Irfaan -

Comment

That's a myth.

Comment

I had hair almost down to my ass when I was in school, I was the #1 metal head. I ended up cutting it before my senior year. Never really wanted to grow it back. Now I shave my head and can't stand it after a week of it growing.

Comment

A year ago when I met Brad (XXX), I realized how healthy his hair was. So I asked him about some of his tricks. Mine currently grows quiclky, but Brad suggested that I take Biotin to help it along. I haven't really stuck with it like I should, but when I take it I notice that my hair does grow a little quicker.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

sounds like you were hitting on Brad.. does his wife know?
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Mane and Tail Shampoo. I use it, here's me with Keith:

Here's a link to the shampoo: Mane and Tail

Good diet and lots of good clean water and a good multivitamin is also helpful. Your hair and skin are a direct reflection of your health! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Goodluck!
                  Em

Comment

Emthrax your hot
                    [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got shoulder length hair now and it's not a fashion thing or a metal thing. I just hate people I'm not close with touching me so I quit going to the barber. Little nutz, yeah.

Also, try to take care of your health. Eat right, take vitamins, drink lots of water, try to keep the drugs, boozing and cigs down to one or two nights a week
                      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        sounds like you were hitting on Brad.. does his wife know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make me sic Kristi on you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Patience like listening for the humming sound of a blade of grass durring a cool spring wind.

This Zen moment was brought to you by
                          1 heavily stoned guy
                          the number X
                          & 1 Jelly doughnut
                          & Yes Em is smoking Hot & plays guitar very well also wich makes her that much hotter IMHO.
                          PS I'm not stoned Just very weird [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I use Pantene ProV daily, Revitalizer every once in a while, and sometimes hot oil treatments.... never blow dry... lol
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Just do what i do with my hair [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X