long hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: long hair...

[quoteKind of like peanut butter and Jelly in the same jar?

We used to love peanut butter… still do. I saw something in the store the other day that I don’t understand, that peanut butter and jelly in the same jar. Is there a point to that? I mean… I mean I’m lazy, but… I wanna meet the guy who needs that. Some guy going, “You know I could go for a sandwich, but uh, I’m not gonna open TWO jars! I can’t be opening and closing all kinds of jars… cleaning, who KNOWS how many knives!?!” If you’re that lazy, why not put croutons in there and get the whole sandwich on a spoon. You know, just scoopin’ it out… “Mmm…Oh, scrumptious!! I think I’m gonna have another one. Uh, mmmmm… DELECTABLE!! As was the first!” Or if you don’t wanna clean the spoon, you put it all in a squeeze bottle. “Mmmm! Lunch and no clean up!! Can life get better? I submit that it CANNOT!!”

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That gets my vote for Post Of The Year [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also New Food Product Ideas Of The Year [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, that's pretty much Reagan's bit word for word.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard Em....

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not disgusting - it's very true and works wonders. Beer is also supposed to be good for your hair - but I haven't actually tried it.

Comment

Usually if I'm in the bathroom with a beer it's either in a bar, or I'm passed out in the tub at home. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

oh there's a wonderful visual ... Need to go bleach my eyes now
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

just so you know - he does not pass out with a beer in the tub while I'm there. I would never let him waste a beer like that!

Comment

Yeah, it was an absolutely hypothetical situation.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

So, Hoss, those are pics of you, your older brother, and your dad, right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X