Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: damn, so hot.

Sad sad monkey beaters! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      How'd she get her roots like that? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I don't understand all these girls with such beautiful blond hair, dying their roots dark like that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Body is nice but her face reminds me of Eminem the white rapper dude! Could always drive the skin bus into squishy down going the back way to hide the face if you wish... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I need to get me one of them their glory HOs on my guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damned right! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

theres a Perfet 10 mag somewhere around the house with a girl posing with one of the flame top les paul DCs.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Best cans that money could buy!
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eee eee, ahh ahh ahh.
                    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      theres a Perfet 10 mag somewhere around the house with a girl posing with one of the flame top les paul DCs.

[/ QUOTE ]

And where's the scan? C'mon, cough it up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The LP is nice, the skank is ugly. Half naked or not, she's a pooch.

You guys can take turns doing the Rock And Roll Poochie Screw, I'll play that Rick Derringer song as a soundtrack [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And where's the scan? C'mon, cough it up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The LP is nice, the skank is ugly. Half naked or not, she's a pooch.

You guys can take turns doing the Rock And Roll Poochie Screw, I'll play that Rick Derringer song as a soundtrack [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Skank? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Ugly? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Damn Newc. You must be bangin' a supermodel bro. My hat's off to you.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Unlike you guys, I can look at her face without her body or how much of it she's showing, and the slutty pose, distracting me. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

She's got an ugly face. Nice body, ugly face. Some of you guys don't like the SLS head on a Warrior - I feel the same way about this chick; wrong head on that body [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Her body looks weird in that shot, also. Her torso is all straight and square...no curves on her sides...makes her look mannish there. She looks slightly better on the website (though quite skanky).
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X