Rockies/Grand Caynon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockies/Grand Caynon

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. These were taken with my old sony from the plane going to NAMM. Forgive the quality but the plane window had ice on it and there were high thin clouds this morning. When I saw the site I thought "geez how often do you get to take your own picture from 32000 feet"

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Rockies/Grand Caynon

those are cool bro, it puts the word LARGE into a pretty good perspective
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

WOW!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I suddenly miss home.

Em

Comment

Meh. The Grand Canyon don't look so Grande to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Good job, Kev - enough with the Commercial Products; This sort of thing is always welcome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've been to the GC. Sure looks a lot different from 32,000 feet [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Cool pics. I enjoyed them much!

Comment

Those are cool pics. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Those look fantastic as a desktop wallpaper, especially the third picture! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude!!! You should go into the print and postcard biz. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously, those are some great pics, and that is an amazing place I would love to see in person someday.

Thanks for posting! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Meh. The Grand Canyon don't look so Grande to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]Good job, Kev - enough with the Commercial Products; This sort of thing is always welcome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Stand on the rim and look around, across and down - you will know why the Grand Canyon has its name. It is a awesome sight from there.Great pics Kevin! It's a beautiful country, isn't it?
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Great pics Kevin! It's a beautiful country, isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

We always forget just how beautiful it is until we see it in a way we don't normally get to see it. One of these days I will get to enjoy the caynon from the ground ..
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks for the pics Kev!
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice Pics Kevin.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Great pics Kevin! It's a beautiful country, isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

We always forget just how beautiful it is until we see it in a way we don't normally get to see it. One of these days I will get to enjoy the caynon from the ground ..

[/ QUOTE ]

do it Kev best pictures ever... I will load more later

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X