X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rockies/Grand Caynon

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Meh. The Grand Canyon don't look so Grande to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]Good job, Kev - enough with the Commercial Products; This sort of thing is always welcome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Stand on the rim and look around, across and down - you will know why the Grand Canyon has its name. It is a awesome sight from there.Great pics Kevin! It's a beautiful country, isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]
    One of my most memorable and best trips ever was when the wife and I and a friend of ours backpacked across that big ole hole in the ground. It's cool to be at the top looking down but even better to be at the bottom looking up. You don't see too many people at the bottom
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

both the pics I posted were from the hike... Awesome awesome awesome. I could never tire of going to teh grand canyon although I almost pissed myself when that ram came along
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I drove through the Rockies twice this past summer, once to and once returning from Minneapolis. I ended up staying in Denver for a week total because I loved it there so much.

Comment

Working...
        X