Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this...

http://www.mark-tremonti.com/NAMM2005shred.wmv

I know it's mark tremonti and batio, but who's the black dude?

Re: Who is this...

toshi iseda.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

And Michael Angelo Batio.

Toshi is somewhat of a local Chicago guy. I see him all over the frickin place. He's got the chops, but he's got major attitude too. He was at some booth at NAMM on Saturday hawking some instructional tape.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I remember Toshi's cd that came out a few years ago, man he has a MASSIVE collection of early Ibanez 7 strings, and has chops out the yinyang! BUT I don't think he can write music to save his life!, also just as TEKKY said, he has a HUGE ego, and it's a turn off for sure when it comes to trying to like his Music!

and Michael should cut his mop! holy crow!
        seen the new Gutiar World issue with Farewell to Dime on the cover? holy shit Michael is on the video cd and his hair is out of control!

Chris
        RIP Brother Dime!!!

Comment

Holy crap, Angelo is a freaking MONSTER !!
          Toshi can rip too,,,damn
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I don't think Michael's hair is real...

Comment

Mike's hair is a wig, according to RacerX.

Comment

Wait a minute. This Tremonti character played with Creed? I think they could have been a decent band if he played a little bit more. That's similar to (though not nearly as bad as) when Greg Howe was playing with Nsync (or was it Backstreet Boys?)

Comment

I think Greg Howe was playing for Nsync.

Yup, Mark Tremonti was Creed's guitarist.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Wait a minute. This Tremonti character played with Creed? I think they could have been a decent band if he played a little bit more. That's similar to (though not nearly as bad as) when Greg Howe was playing with Nsync (or was it Backstreet Boys?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do not associate a regular joe with Virtuoso. For your info, lots of the 80s shred heads did session work for pop “artistes.”

My two cents
                    Fong

Comment

They had balls to go on after Batio.

That Toshi didn't seem all that impressive.

Tremonti has been practicing and who knows, maybe he will help inspire some others in his genre to put a little more into their playing...Still nothing some kids I've seen in the music store can't do. Better than the wah clip that was floating around the internet. Very impressive mouth chops though! Maybe he took lessons from Nigel?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

i'm assuming the mouth bit was maybe to sing his parts so they don;t seem so "widdley widdley", and so they sound melodic. thats what some players do anyways, to keep their melodies up.

i knew mark could play, but i Didn't know mark could fuckin' *PLAY*. i thought he was awesome, and those hand sweeps, patting back against the trem arm (?) was flashy. and sucks about iseda having an ego, but i could sense that kinda from the way he worked the crowd. but batio didn't impress me too much. (mostly because i know what he can do, haha)

Comment

Man i wish i had the skills to play like those guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

batio doesnt impress me as much as he infuriates me, half because of his rediculous shredding, half becuase of that hair! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw Alterbridge on halloween best show I have seen in quite some time. Tremonti was flawless as was the whole show-great guitar player-He has chops. The oncore was highway star with three guitarist-it rocked and I have seen DP play it live too.

Comment

Working...
                              X