Who is this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is this...

I would hope he has chops seeing their pasting his damn mug on the cover of every major guitar mag..not to mention one of the worlds more well known guitar makers giving him a signature axe.

this video reminds me of 'the best of' every local guitar competition held in every major town every year. Still was cool to see the vid tho.

Comment

tremoni worked with stetina for awhile i guess...it must have helped.
      www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

He's definitely a shredder, but sadly Creed was more a vehicle for the singer's incoherent riddles than musicianship.

As for Greg Howe playing for a Boy Band - shredding don't pay the bills anymore.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Man i wish i had the skills to play like those guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I had the skills of those guys but the sensibility of Stevie Ray Vaughan.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Damn... And I thought the audio on my footage was bad!?!?!? Guess I need to get some clips up... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyone know where that video was shot? I don't recall seeing or hearing about it? But then again, there was some other little "jam type parties" around town, we just ended up at the bigger shows I suppose.

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Damn... And I thought the audio on my footage was bad!?!?!? Guess I need to get some clips up... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyone know where that video was shot? I don't recall seeing or hearing about it? But then again, there was some other little "jam type parties" around town, we just ended up at the bigger shows I suppose.

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt? Didn't you ask Michael Angelo is he was playing at all during NAMM? Strange.

Ah Toshi....
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

He's done a demo at the Dean booth the last couple of yrs, which was a treat, but I didn't think to ask him, just assumed he wasn't. Obviously, this was some sort of PRS party/show, but I never heard about it, nor did I hear about Sammy's party at the Hilton on Thurs night either... Oh well, I guess we can't get the scoop on "everything" that goes on out there, although we did pretty good this year!!! A collective effort by all.

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  He's done a demo at the Dean booth the last couple of yrs, which was a treat, but I didn't think to ask him, just assumed he wasn't. Obviously, this was some sort of PRS party/show, but I never heard about it, nor did I hear about Sammy's party at the Hilton on Thurs night either... Oh well, I guess we can't get the scoop on "everything" that goes on out there, although we did pretty good this year!!! A collective effort by all.

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

We must step up our intelligence efforts. This means possibly staying sober a little longer.

**trying to keep a straight face over the last sentence**
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Paty that guy Don I was with he was at the Sammy Party you were better off not going I guess Sammy was beyond trashed

Someone asked Michale Angelo while we were in the booth maybe it was Donnie...
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'm a big fan of Sammy, I've never met him, but he seems like a great dude to party with. From everything I've seen and heard, he really knows how to throw a party.

Oh well, next year perhpas! I know his guitar player was there, signing or playing, Ernie Ball maybe? Forgot...

Pat

Comment

I asked Mike Batio on Thursday if he was performing at NAMM and he said no, not this time.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X