Sully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sully

I hate to bust all the bubbles, but it's the year of the Cardinals!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Baseball sucks.

Just thought I should remind you all of that.

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

<font color="red"> Go Cardinals! </font>

<font color="yellow"> Sachse Cardinals that is. I'm coaching my sons T-ball team this year. Yeeha! </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          you'll be next there punk .. eh fukk I'm gonna ban everyone but me

[/ QUOTE ]

Your own private utopia?

Kristi no chance it is teh Cards year unless Tommy makes the team... He's in training you know...

Sosa is gone Chicago can finally smile again...

BTW Frank is still hurt I think... Which is alright the way the team is. We finally got some speed and defense in the infield lost lots of power though but we have on base precentage with teh guys we got. We will be playing small ball instead of teh no defense power team we were. Our pitching is alright but sadly we have two former yankees in our rotation...
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            lol.. nice..isn't it funny how nice Sox fans can be.. too bad NY'ers aren't the same ..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm...ummmmmm. Let me remind you a few of us New Yorkers are Sox fans too. lol Scored tickets for 3 games on Saturday morning. Can't wait. Got tickets for 4 games at the Fens so far. Hopefully I'll get some Sox/Yanks ones in the lottery. If not it's off to eBay. I'm gonna get some for Wrigley when they play the Cubs in June. I'm even pondering getting some for the game against the Cards the series before and then follow them up to Chicago from there. Nothing like a Sox road trip. We should get a JCF group buy for Fenway or something. I think it's 15 people minimum for group buys.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

When you inviting me to a game then to prove that Chris .. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Baseball sucks.

Just thought I should remind you all of that.

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Took the words right out of my mouth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I invite you right now. Doesn't meaning I'm buying though. lol
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

ROTF ..damn.. I tried
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Sosa is gone Chicago can finally smile again...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not official, yet... Everyone's waiting for the other ball to drop on this deal. Sad day when the darling of the Cubbies is shipped off so everyone can breathe a sigh of relief. (that's the extent of all i know about baseball - I had to chime in since there probably won't be a hockey thread for the next couple of years)
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah all that needs to be done is Selig's approval today and Sosa to pass his Physical. Sad Jerry Harriston is stuck on the Cubs I know him and his family and he should be on the White SoX like his old man was

Comment

I've heard that Sammy has lost a lot of weight this offseason. Will he have the same impact with his new team now that he's not juiced like a grapefruit??
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Not likely but they still got a good deal on him. Cubs are picking up 12 mil of his contract.... So Baltimore is only paying him 7 Mil and a fair deal for that price.

Jerry Harriston is someone I know and the Cubs can use him as a leadoff guy. He grew up by me and he is third genreation his old man was a Sox favorite... SAtill the outfield is decimated in wrigley right now

Comment

The Cubs just suck. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i feel bad for most of the people in that club. But I guess they can't all be greats.

Comment

pitchers and catchers report in 15 days i think. i was gracious when we gave the series away and watched the sox make a great comeback and then kick the fukk out of the cards but since it's my birthday i'll just have to say-
                                Yankees-26
                                Red Sox- 6
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X