• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your Gear Thread

Here is my website!!!
    www.tonywaters.net

Comment

That reverse headstock Rhoads with the red logo is killing me! DAMN SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chris I didn't know you were a fellow Engl guy.... Damn... That Rrhoads is sweet... Is that your daughter's Drumset?
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

TORU!

Well, everybody, NICE Stuff, but Toru, Dammit dude, i had No idea what kind of goldmine you're sitting on, bro!

Comment

Re: TORU!

I need to put this together. Got a maple neck. Sadly this doesn't have an SD route, but in the end, who cares?

Comment

Re: TORU!

I've subtly indicated the ones that made it into my last group pics but which are no longer with me.

Yeah, I know, but the neck is the coolest feature of this one anyway:

Amp-wise there's a Vetta and a couple of lonely rack processors w/o a power amp but those aren't very interesting.

There's a Gibson Explorer heading my way tomorrow if the UPS luggage apes didn't smash my trade en-route but I don't have a pic worth posting yet. Soon, very soon. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Chris I didn't know you were a fellow Engl guy.... Damn... That Rrhoads is sweet... Is that your daughter's Drumset?

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yeh I've had that amp for a year or two now and I totally lov it. IMO it's the best amp I've ever had.
                And yes that is mydaughter Jesse's drum kit. She's working on her double kik stuff now! It's way cool, she's trying to learn some Nightwish. That's their favorite band at the moment
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Toru! I want your '73 Gibson! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  It's yours.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Brad you don't want to sell this do you?
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Man this totally reminds me that I not only have to get pics of all my guitars, but I also need to get them on my site..
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

I know what we'll be doing this weekend. Taking axe pics. Is it possible to get pics of all of them???? I know as long as we know how many you have you don't have enough! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey!!! Get my Rhoads off the floor man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I remember the days of far too many axes... I'll have to post a pic or two and ask the question... Where are they now? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Here are the mainstays in my stable. I have lots of guitars that come and go.

Comment

On order: Moser Custom Shop Phoenix #1

Not Shown: TC Electronic G Major and Behringer FCB1010 controller

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Hey!!! Get my Rhoads off the floor man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I remember the days of far too many axes... I'll have to post a pic or two and ask the question... Where are they now? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Now is there ever such a thing as too many guitars?????

Comment

Working...
                                X