QUEENSRYCHE HELP HELP HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUEENSRYCHE HELP HELP HELP!

I live in about mid of PA. I want to see Queensryche this Saturday. My buddy fukked around too fukking long and the fukking tix sold the fukking hell out.

That said, we'd already made plans to stay with my friend, who lives an hour from the show. We also had him take off of work, and told him we'd buy him a ticket.

We need 3 Tix for the queensryche show in Philly at the Electric Factory, this Saturday the 5th.

We're willing to pay for the tix, so please someone who knows someone who knows something HELP!

Re: QUEENSRYCHE HELP HELP HELP!

try the bay?

Comment

Why not trying tix broker in your area or something?

Comment

http://www.ticketsmyway.com/queensryche_tickets.shtml

+ many other google hits for

queensryche tickets philadelphia
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

holy crap 70$ a piece!!! They were originally 28.50$ I figured about 50$ a piece. Well thanks everyone, I never did thinka bhout google. Tick broker in my area? You mean the ticket master outlet, they are sold out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            holy crap 70$ a piece!!! They were originally 28.50$

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, at least a dozen old cliches and sayings come to mind here. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But seriously, google turned up a lot of hits. Check em out.

Also, just show up the night of the show. For a show like Queensryche, since there's limited demand (although I personally love em) any ticket brokers still holding tickets the night of the show are probably going to drive down and let them go for cheap. That's been my experience. YMMV.

Now when I go take my daughter to Avril Levigne, I'll probably get an ass reaming.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Also, just show up the night of the show. For a show like Queensryche, since there's limited demand (although I personally love em) any ticket brokers still holding tickets the night of the show are probably going to drive down and let them go for cheap. That's been my experience. YMMV.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Yeah, that's a good idea. Me and a friend did that in the winter of '91 (or was it '92?) when Iron Maiden and Anthrax played at the Meadowlands sports arena. I believe it was the No Prayer For The Dying tour. It was cold outside, we found a scalper dying to get rid of a sh1tload of tickets, I offered him like $30 or $35 for one, my friend offered him $40... done deal! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I certainly hope we can find reasonable tickets down there, we're going to obviously go a little before the show, I wouldn't mind paying, say 50 a piece, that's almost 2x the amount, but jesus 70-80!!! Our luck, we'll drive (Philly is like 5-6 hours from me) and get fukked.

I thought the same thing there's little demand for Queensryche, so it wouldn't be a sold out show, but I still wanted my buddy to get them sooner, and here we are, no tix, like 5 days till the show.

Comment

I was at NAMM for the show here in St. Louis but I heard it was killer! Now there's no dates anywhere near St. Louis, not close enough to justify the cost anyway... I haven't seen them in many many many years, one show I certainly didn't want to miss, but oh well. Maybe they'll come out with a DVD or something again...

Pat

Comment

I think they are, because a few of the tour dates, they were recording them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] To my understanding the tour is the entire operation mindcrime, hits through the years, and then a preview of the new cd.

Comment

I went to stub hub, paid 65$ plus fees, bringing it to just shy of 86$. I went to Encore tickets and paid 120$ shipped. So for 2 tickets, that would have only been like 75$ TOPS we're paying god damn over 200$.

Also, my tickets aren't guaranteed, like from Stub hyb, if the guy doesn't confirm my order by 11AM tomorrow, there is no order.

I think I got the last one from encore tickets, because now their no longer listing for my show, I hope I didn't get fukked and buy a ticket that's not there.

Then we have the worry of the things even getting here.

This is a lesson to learn people BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADFUCKINGVANCE.

Comment

Working...
                      X