X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Horns 666

[ QUOTE ]
    what if the JCF gets attacked by aliens or another board?
    we need the HORNS to run right through them.
    bill's a fukkin' pisser, i hope he stays.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont worry, the aliens would be banned..........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Dont worry, the aliens would be banned..........

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

I read the whole "Black History" post...Someone assumed he was being sarcastic and banned him? Yeah, I thought it was sarcasm too but, I also got the obvious point.

Is that what this is about?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yep thats what it's about and knowing where Bill comes from I know what the intent was .. it's not happening anymore ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

First off I despise racism of any kind…

Second, I manage people in a high strung fast paced technical work environment with very little room for error. I can hire and fire at will but I never come off as being “the man”, nor do I threaten people like that. I’m not taking sides on this issue with Bill but does it make you feel more like a man to threaten people with banishment of membership of a guitar message board? It is silly....I apologize in advance if I’m stirring the proverbial pot but I had to say something. I've seen threats for banning far too frequently of late, sometimes warranted, sometimes not.

The JCF is a great place and I understand that it is a private board and it can be run as the owners see fit. I respect that but I don't *always* agree with the way things are done. The reality of it is, it is none of my business, I’m the Indian here and not the chief. I’ll just play by the rules and speak my mind when I feel like it.

I like Bill, while I always don't agree with him I do get along with him just fine and find some of his post pretty entertaining.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well said Shawn....

That would be my feelings on it as well. Not taking sides either, and always playing by the rules.

I hope Bill will be reinstated as well.

Comment

"Yep thats what it's about and knowing where Bill comes from I know what the intent was .. it's not happening anymore .. "

Thats too bad.

So when is white history month anyhow? Nevermind, I would never take part in a celebration of anything race or gender spacific anyhow.

Peace to all! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Kevin, no one is out to cause trouble, but in the scheme of things Bill's kind of the Denis Leary meets Sam Kinison of the board. He's the primal scream at so much of the BS in urban American life. Most people here get a kick out of his posts, I think.

I didn't see the post referred to, and only got one PM. He feels he's banned due to a personal grudge and not for something he did. If that's incorrect I hope he works it out to return. If it is true, I hope in turn that all the admins together would reconsider.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    He has not contacted me.. the only contact I'm aware of is by Em ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is true. And in case anyone is wondering, basically I said I would be sad to not see Bill around.
                    I hope it gets worked out. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[quoteI’m not taking sides on this issue with Bill but does it make you feel more like a man to threaten people with banishment of membership of a guitar message board?]

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing that gets me is how the rules are never construed as being evenly adhered too. Eh it's only Bill we are used to it he shouldn't be tossed..

Ya know what I'm so sick of this place now it's not funny ... Maybe it really is time for me to leave when I'm being accused of this because of an ego thing ...
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

well...i usually stay out of the controversial threads...but...i think maybe some people around here might take bill a little too seriously...do he and i always agree?...absolutely not...but does he usually ring a smile to my face because i understand his twisted sense of humor?...yep...while i have not been around as much recently and cannot say what rules have been broken (not my place anyway)...if he has been banned...i will miss him...here's hoping that this can all be worked out...and cooler heads will prevail...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

"The thing that gets me is how the rules are never construed as being evenly adhered too. Eh it's only Bill we are used to it he shouldn't be tossed.."

What rule was broken?

Comment

Working...
                          X