Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE MOST PAINFUL MORNING OF MY LIFE

Man....!!!
    I rather keep hitting one or two numbers than being that close.
    Hey you got some cash.
    Next time.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Tommy, if you'd have won that $16M, I'd have become your male-bitch. Seriously.... no, I mean it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

if i won the 16 big ones, i'd throw the most ridiculous jcf celebration party and send all of you home in absolute shambles.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          if i won the 16 big ones, i'd throw the most ridiculous jcf celebration party and send all of you home in absolute shambles.

[/ QUOTE ] I hear that Tommy! Hey, a few extra bucks in your pocket is nice, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

we have the same birthday,i'll split it with you stukes.
            but you have to come out here. i figure after the taxes we'll have about $28.00 we can split up-lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Damn. Now I want pizza. It sucks up around Albany also. I might as well be in California. At least it was 40 something today. Felt like summer or California weather. Close enough anyhow. lol Get yourself a 5 dollar square in some football pool Tommy. You'll still have 23 bucks left and can more than double that money if you win a quarter.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Just wait till you see what they do with the taxes. I don't know how California compares to Mass. But Mass has some ridiculous tax on lottery winnings. A guy here at work won 10,000. He got like 3,000 something back. Fukking unreal. Dude check my post about the pizza. I gotsta know what a native NYer does for good pizza out there. That's one reason I can't leave the north east. I'm trapped here because of pizza.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute. Pizza in MAss sux ass for the most part too. It took me 5 years to find a decent place (other than the North End which is a PITA to get to).

What say you.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Dude(s) you guys need some St. Louis Pizza man!!!

www.imospizza.com

It's the shiznit! I think I'll order one now, all this talk of pizza and I haven't eaten anything all day!!! Yeh, yeh, no cracks pls and no pun there either! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I first thought you passed a kidney stone!
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I agree with L. Chrome the cruiser, and spend what's left on some new hoodies.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        i agree, but there are great pizza places all over new york. brooklyn, queens and long island all have killer pizza. the best anywhere by far.

[/ QUOTE ] Agreed Tommy. Whenever I go to Manhattan I have to grab a slice or three. Nothing like it, and I am fortunate in that I live so close. Now, send me my 14 bucks Fruitbat! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Just wait till you see what they do with the taxes. I don't know how California compares to Mass. But Mass has some ridiculous tax on lottery winnings. A guy here at work won 10,000. He got like 3,000 something back. Fukking unreal. Dude check my post about the pizza. I gotsta know what a native NYer does for good pizza out there. That's one reason I can't leave the north east. I'm trapped here because of pizza.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute. Pizza in MAss sux ass for the most part too. It took me 5 years to find a decent place (other than the North End which is a PITA to get to).

What say you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Pizzeria Regina in the North End is pretty good. The wait kind of sucks though. It's not to bad to get to via the T. I get off at hay market and just walk. Wouldn't want to drive there. There is a good place down in the Fens. Petersomething St. in an area were you wouldn't expect a restuarant.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

damn Tommy that blows man...but hell some ching is cooler than no ching. i know all about the pizza pain...try moving from Chicago to fukking Alabama [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                            MOSH ON
                            DAVE
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

indeed..congrats. 1330.00 would just about cover some bad checks and getting some axes out of hock.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What say you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Pizzeria Regina in the North End is pretty good. The wait kind of sucks though. It's not to bad to get to via the T. I get off at hay market and just walk. Wouldn't want to drive there. There is a good place down in the Fens. Petersomething St. in an area were you wouldn't expect a restuarant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Santarpios in East Boston [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                                X