NAMM Swag Question #6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Swag Question #6

What town was the original J/C facility was located?

Winner Gets:

Jackson trifold
    EVH Flier
    One Dean Package
    Michael Schenker 8x10
    Basson Sticker

Good luck!

Re: NAMM Swag Question #6

..I'm gonna guess San Dimas? lol, No idea.

Comment

Nope...

Hey also, why don't we make it like this, whoever wins or answers a question right, gets to ask the next one? They have to be good ones tho... ;P

Pat

Comment

Wasn't it something like... Asuza, CA?? I dunno. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Glendora
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

What was the last neckplate # guitar actually built in the Glendora (San Dimas) plant?
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Gonna take a wild guess and say Azusa, California.

EDIT: Crap, Em beat me to it, but she spelled it wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: NAMM Swag Question #6 Lerx is the winner!

Alright Lerx!

That is correct! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

PM me that question and I'll post it or something, either way, we need to make a new thread I think.

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  What was the last neckplate # guitar actually built in the Glendora (San Dimas) plant?

[/ QUOTE ]

1505?

Just send me a damn Jackson trifold already, Pat! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If it's okay with Pat, perhaps I can scan in my trifold (from answering question #7 correctly) for RacerX to see? And perhaps contribute to the Catalog section on the Resources page at the top of the JCF screen? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't care what you guys do, really, and the board stuff is on the powers that be.

We'll get Ron a trifold tho... Somehow, some way... He may have to do a stupid pet trick or something tho, nobody rides for free! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Get him to kick Ed Roman in the face next time to prove his worth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm done with that ass. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I know you're done with his ass. Deliver your foot to his FACE next time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes, I knew what you meant! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Man, I remember when you posted about it and it spread over a few guitar message boards rather quickly... hopefully you inspired an anti-Ed underground militia somewhere that's hell bent on kicking Ed some more! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X