Best way to shake the flu and get rid of shingles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best way to shake the flu and get rid of shingles

This is just so unreal...there I am in the ER and the doc knows what I have, but he doesnt give me a script for anything...it just doesnt add up....thats the military for yas...gotta love it LOL

Mrs LPC

Comment

shingles are a form of herpes (Herpes Zoster) That's nothing to clap about.

Comment

Thanks dg for the good explanation, that sounded exactly right to me. I thought I'd add one other thing, if you have to scratch or touch the rash area do not then rub or touch your eyes. If shingles takes root in your optic nerve (even through an external exposure like rubbing your eyes) it is a bad deal. The virus is present in the outbreak area, so you have to be careful about washing after you touch it.

Comment

The stress thing is real, i know someone who got it after he found out that his wife racked up 40g's in credit card debt.The shingles eventually went away, along with the credit cards.lol.

Comment

i got something that will help you sleep at night. i can also call you two and read to you over the phone, you'll get even sicker for a few minutes, but it will flush all the sick away. i'm famous for that kind of stuff.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X