SwagStock #11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SwagStock #11

What was the name of the first graphic on a Jackson guitar?

Winner gets:

Jackson tri
    EVH Flier
    Dean Package
    Handful of Picks

Good luck!

Question submitted by NOTP

Re: SwagStock #11

This one should be dead easy for you hardcore fans. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But for dopes like me, I had to check to make sure that it really WAS the first Jackson graphic... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Best of luck!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc will get this one because he has the dealer graphic catalog!.....PHOOEY! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The mouth graphic?
        ( I sooo want a Fastuca poster , so ill try every question not answered [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

The mouth graphic? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Tommy gun.

Comment

Crap, I'm starting to wonder if the answer I gave Pat was correct. I hope I don't start a debate about this now... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Big Mouth then :P

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was gonna give it to Hambucker anyway.

Yes, Bigmouth, thanx again to NOTP.

Email me yer addy and I'll get it all otu to you bro!

Also, email me a question if you have one, or 3... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Correct.. my fav graphic
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Phew, I'm relieved!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hmmm, Jim Shine, would you like to explain the Tommy Gun thing, because your reply was what got me wondering just now... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] PM Sent [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thx a lot

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Phew, I'm relieved!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hmmm, Jim Shine, would you like to explain the Tommy Gun thing, because your reply was what got me wondering just now... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess he tought that those Tommy Guns guitar were the first graphics to ever be produced on a jackson guitar

Comment

It was built before the J serial number designation.

In the 1983 Catalog

Witte calls it "The first Custom Jackson pictured in a C/J catalog".

Comment

Oh, crap. I wasn't considering that... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I was thinking of J0004, as pictured here:

http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/museum/...ics/J0004.html

Right at the bottom of the page, it says the Bigmouth is the first SERIALIZED Jackson with a graphic. Oops!

Apologies for not being more specific in my original question. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Oops!

Comment

Working...
                              X