All things Superbowl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All things Superbowl...

Well, the big game is a handul of hours away and nobody's posted anything on it? Sup with that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

No trash talk, no predictions, nothing?

Well, I'll kick it off, yes all the pun you want intended!

Eagles win by at least 7
    Budweiser ( Budlight ) will still be the undisputed king of Superbowl commercials, although Cadillac and their new V commercials promise to be very cool this year. 0-60 in under 5 seconds? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway, let the trash begin!

Pat

Re: All things Superbowl...

28-17 Pats.
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Pats by 9.....

Comment

I'm a Pats fan myself. But the Eagles are no doubt my second favorite team. If the Eagles win today I'll be extremely happy for them. It is way overdue. That said I still think the Pats will win. Stranger things have happened though. Best of luck to both teams. Now I have a $hitload of ribs and chicken wings to go get ready for the game. Enjoy the game all. And may the best team win.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Nice Toe #5..... Me Likes...... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm with you Brad, #5 YUMMY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Adrian
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea-whose playing? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gooooooooooooooooo Eagles yea.

Mc Nabb runs for 50 yards and eagles win 37-27 [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Pats by a field goal, I'm just hoping the game is better than the fuggin commercials [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

McNabb could do some damage once he gets outside the pocket. NE handled Peyton fairly easily but Peyton isn't mobile, that would be the only thing that would make it tough. Peyton was given plenty of time to throw but nobody was open, when that happens to McNabb, he'll burn you with the run.

Everybody is talking about the experience of the Pats but I don’t know how much that will come to play after the first minute of the game. I just can't go against Tom Brady, he usually makes no mistakes.

Philly is going to have to take some risks both offensively and defensively if they want to any chance of winning this game. TO will be a non-factor and McNabb is gonna get his corn-rows knocked out, his mamma chunky soup will not help him today [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yippy on the 1/2 show with...like we want some old geezer lip sync. I'd rather see some hotty shaking her ass and lip syncing.

Being a spots kinda guy, I hate what the Super Bowl has become, too much of an over hyped event and not enough about the game of football.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ditka by 126

Comment

Being a life-long Eagles fan I hope they can somehow pull this one out. I don't think I can wait 24 years for another chance at the superbowl [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I also would love to call out of work on Tuesday to go to the parade!

Go Eagles!

Comment

Eagles by 6 and Terrell Owens get's tooken out by a naked guy on the feild
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'd like to see the pats lose.

Comment

I want the Eagles to win But I hope Owens Breaks his leg or Dies or something
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

ROFL [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X