All things Superbowl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All things Superbowl...

i hope to see a new creative celebration from T.O this evening. maybe he'll get kicked out of hte game....that'd be a first.

Comment

Pats will win but I hope it's a close game. There is nothing worse than watching a blow out championship for any sport.

Comment

I dont care who wins. My steelers choked, I hate the patriots, and I hate T.O. Im hoping for a 3-3 tie.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          There is nothing worse than watching a blow out championship for any sport.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word!!
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I don't know much about football. Is Terrell Owens the guy who said in an interview, "I don't particularly like football..."?

If so that guy kicks ass and deserves to win.

I'm also partial to the Patriots though, because they have Troy Brown. Yeah that's right, the guy with the same name (don't know his middle name, but the first and last at least) as me!

Comment

I hate the Pats... In fact the Bears in the highlight of all highlights smoked em... 46-10... Anyway I am a donovan fan but after the Pats took Peyton's testicles put them in a bag played keep away with them for a whil and then smashed them... Hard to bet against the Pats...real hard. It isn't like th Pats are a team that lets success get to their heads and that Tom Brady whom I dislike is fantastic bigtime... Pats win but I want the Eagles too... but after teh nuetring of the colts (No tuchdowns for Indy WTF!!!!!) how can you bet against them.... The only team that played them well al season was the Steel Men and well who is in th superbowl... Sadly...Nuff said
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I am not a fan of the Pats, but I hope they win b/c I feel the Eagles got complacent towards the end of the regular season by loosing the last few games. True Champions don't do crap like that and "Ole' Andy" could be the one to blame as well.

I predict that Philly will commit at least 3 turnovers, two by McNabb and New England will be there to capitalize on those mistakes. PATS by 7!

Although if could like to see more of the cheerleaders, I could care less who wins. I mean, this is like trying on shoes. You just go down the line and stick your unit in everyone and go with what feels right.

Its hard to tell, but there may be some musical equipment in the background too.

Comment

I'll take the one on the far left to go please
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

To go??? [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Keep her RIGHT there! I'll be there in a minute...

Don't move honey... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Right click...save picture as
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

It'll be a boring game. Pats in a blowout. ...I'd prefer just the opposite, though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the Pats will win it, but I am hoping they don't. I just don't like them. Don't like the Eagles either, but hey. I hope it's a close game..blowouts are boring as hell.

Comment

They're playing Crazy Train as the Pats run out.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's McNabb's 1st turnover. That they luckly got out of.

Comment

This TV challenge stuff is a bunch of crap. Play the damn game. Bad call? Big whoop. Game on.
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X