The Super Bowl XXXIX Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Bowl XXXIX Champions!

New England Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: The Super Bowl XXXIX Champions!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Good game fellas! I don't think McNab was trying very hard towards the end there, too many questionable plays... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] He certainly wasn't in any hurry with 4:30 left in the 4th... pffttt

Great game none the less and the Eagles covered, all that matters!

Pat

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      BOOOOOOOO!!
      [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Comment

As a disgruntled Eagles fan, I'm stocking up on D-cell batteries - and I'm ready to use them.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          BOOOOOOOO!!
          [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly.

Comment

Scott I know this game made you unhappy, but on the bright side........it made me happy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It really was a good game and congrats to the Patriots!

Comment

Patriots piss me off.

Comment

The Eagles seemed to give up at the last. They wasted A LOT of time. McNabb threw alot of bad passes. But, it was a closer game than I thought it would be. Congrats to the Pats and their fans.

Comment

FWIW - I think the game was FIXED !!!! The Pats let the Eagles score their final touchdown WAY too easy which covered the spread - AND then the Eagles went into stall mode? What the F was that about? VERY fishy if you ask me - but who did? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The NFL is rigged. Patriots and Eagles, America's 2 symbols, in the Super Bowl after the election. And after 9/11 it was almost that way.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm glad someone else sees it my way also. Though when I talk about it to my football buddies they laugh at me (government conspiracy in football? You're an idiot!)

But seriously, think about it, The Steelers whooped ass ALL season, then they gave it away to the patsys.

Eh, You know what, it's just my hatred of New England, and I'm trying to create excuses.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            New England Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Who gives a crap? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] All I know is that I lost the pool I was in, and that is all that matters. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

no stukes, all that matters now is 20 year old box.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X