Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Super Bowl XXXIX Champions!

[ QUOTE ]
    The Eagles last score did not surprise me at all after Wilson got hurt they were down to a hot dog vender playing safety. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. You would think that most of these posters were watching a DIFFERENT game than I was.
    [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Its fixed?!?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lemma guess, next you nay-sayers will tell me that ol' Shoeless Joe himself came back from beyond and put No. 5 up to it (I know not the best analogy - but he was the only one from that team that I could think of).

Its called better coaching and better TEAM play, which will always win a football game - this aint B-Ball were MJ and Scotty P can win the game by themselves!
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

There's no question that the better team won, at least all signs on the field showed that, but tell me why McNabb just walked around like he had a couple of days to score 10 points with 4 minutes left of the SuperBowl? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That's just one of a handful of "questionable" plays made by a professional? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Its bad clock management Pat. Donovan doesn't run the show...he's the puppet for the folks (idiots in this case heheh) on the sideline. Who knows, if he didn't get picked off with 9 seconds left they could have tied it and forced OT.

Although the last TD looked like a freebie, it was blown coverage and I don't think there is any "fixing" going on in the NFL to cover the spread or not to cover the spread. I think that viewpoint is ridiculous. These players make a lot of money, they have nothing to benefit for fixing a game like this. Those players realize that they may never get a chance to go to the big dance again and want to win....plain and simple.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

See, I didn't watch Football for YEARS, I played some games every once in awhile on the systems (Snes, PS1 Ps2, you get the idea) but I never was a big fan.

Then I started watching Football during the playoffs, and would not watch regular season games. I still like to just watch the playoffs, even if it's teams I don't like. Personally, I think I like Philly more than the Steelers, but don't get me caught saying that in my town. This is Steeler country (har har).

I've seen some shitty calls in the games I've seen, and I know one thing. New England ISN'T THAT GOOD OF A TEAM. B.B. IS NOT THAT GENIUS EVERYONE THINKS HE IS.

I think to a degree, some shat has been rigged.

Comment

Pro Wrestling subscriptions all around [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh Carl, don't even go there bro!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What a waste of........ Sh!t, just about everything involved with the comical routine... And people actually pay for that crap? What is it, $29.95 or sumoething? pfft.........

Pat

Comment

Pat I have two friends that love that crap....I can watch just about anything........but I have to draw a line somewhere [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw on MSNBC that McNabb was supposedly laying chum lines in the 4th quarter. Not sure how true that is. I certainly didn't see any pea soup flying around. lol
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    See, I didn't watch Football for YEARS, I played some games every once in awhile on the systems (Snes, PS1 Ps2, you get the idea) but I never was a big fan.

Then I started watching Football during the playoffs, and would not watch regular season games. I still like to just watch the playoffs, even if it's teams I don't like. Personally, I think I like Philly more than the Steelers, but don't get me caught saying that in my town. This is Steeler country (har har).

I've seen some shitty calls in the games I've seen, and I know one thing. New England ISN'T THAT GOOD OF A TEAM. B.B. IS NOT THAT GENIUS EVERYONE THINKS HE IS.

I think to a degree, some shat has been rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they whooped up on the Colts and your Steelers without any "questionable" calls - so there goes your theory.

3 Super Bowl wins and still no respect? I call that sour grapes. I hate to keep this going (even though I started it), but honestly you guys are near ridiculous in your theories and not giving the Pats one iota of credit. Whatever. You cannot take away those Super Bowls and GODDAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A BOSTON SPOTS FAN!!! So there [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[EDIT] I toasted the Pat's just questioned a few things. And yes, it must be nice to be in or a Boston fan about now!

As for the hype and speculation, we can have some fun no? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Of course!

Comment

bill bellichek is indeed a fukkin' defensive genius, and the all around best coach in the n.f.l.
                          parcells did not win one superbowl without him as his defensive coordinator. you fukkers stole him from my Jets, it was payback for stealing parcells i guess.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Here in MN. We have a quarterback (Culpepper) who is a runner.

I think the guys that have the option to run and do so quite often don't develop their other skills as well as the guys who sit in the pocket and learn to read defenses better and develop the ability to look for open multiple receivers.

Not that they are bad quarterbacks. And certain circumstances call for running but I am speaking in general here.

That said, the Eagles did a great job and I think had an opportunity to come out the victor.
                            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

i think the patriots defense showed up alot more than their offense. on their "A" game days they crush philly in my opinion.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X