Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION...ALL JCF MEMBERS!!

Hello ,

First thing I MUST mention is a very heart felt THANK YOU to all those who went to bat for me and showed your geniune concern for my suspension . I can not begin to state how great that makes me feel. I know who each and every one of you are and I will NEVER forget your kindness towards me. You are forever Golden in my book....especially those very special handful...you know who you are..

SECOND thing is ...TEKKY was NOT responsible for my suspension. This action came without absolutely no warning whatsoever and my number one suspect was Todd since there was an established mutual dislike at that time. This was not the case ...it was actualy Todd's personal feelings of me that made him NOT get involved with MY disciplinary action.

Kevin stepped up and did his job and had to be the heavy whether he liked it or not. These guys have a job to do and they do it VERY well....this is a fine community and they do a fine job and put up with even more BS than the likes of myself at times...

Now it is NO secret that I am very OUTSPOKEN and a bit unique. This is why I am HATED or LOVED. I say what's on my mind 24 /7 - 365! Not just here...everywhere...at ALL times! My mouth has gotten me into stuff in the past but nothing I didn't or couldn't handle. I mean NO harm by this , it is just who I am. Sometimes I choose my words to inflict insult , especially in a retort to a negative response....its just what I do...my personal law of "treat others how they treat you".

It is impossible for true friends to JUST discuss guitars..friends talk about everything and anything. This IS a guitar forum but their is a lot of friends here. We share our happy thoughts , we share are advise about everything there is . Many of you have been there for me and I always want to be there for you...if anyone EVER has a serious problem they want to discuss ..I'm always more than willing to advise them the best way I can.

When I say that my suspension came without warning ...it meant that I never recieved a complaint or any emails from the admins before this action was taken. I just came here like always and was denied access. I immediately jumped to conclusions....I was left with nothing but my conclusions. Until I started to confer with the admin. At first it was not a very nice exchange on either party. Probably because I came out all guns blazing..I thought I was BANNED and in my mind without really good justifcation.

But several emails later , cooler heads prevailed. I know Kevin and myself have learned a little more about each other ...and I believe it was in a very positive way. So I think some good came out of bad.

Since I have been here I could count on ONE hand how many times I was actually warned to curb my bullcrap . That was mostly in connection with Black Mariah. So no matter how off color or how far I pushed the envelope..I was definitely ENCOURAGED by most here than DISCOURAGED...I hardly recieved any contacts by the admins. So I lumped it as ...no news is good news. I must not be pushing that envelope all that much.

Even if the admins were recieving TONS & TONS of complaints about me ...it was something I was NOT aware of..

So I would like to invite the admins ..all of them to conatct me as soon as possible if they feel that I crossed the line. I would welcome an open door policy , meaning I will not be insulted or mad in the slightest if they contact me and told me to cut the crap and I would PM them if I ever wanted to post something that just may be too offensive..

As far as my views are concerned...my views ar my views..for example , I feel that a good 'ol "Hail Satan" is the very same as a "God Bless" you...If I'm not offended then neither should you be. The bottomline is ..I don't care what your views are as long as you're a good person. That's all that matters really to me. That should be the rule of thumb for all of us.

So I want to publicly apologize to Todd. For throwing him under the bus with my accusations due to his bias. I was convinced this was ALL his doing because of our dislike. I actually told Em about three weeks ago that I thought that our "dislike" was silly and that I don't even remember what exactly intiated it. I know if we were to meet in person things would be differently..I'm never wrong about such things. We have so many mutual friends , the same like in movies and music besides playing guitar and with all the friggin' craziness in this world ...I thought this "dislike" is somewhat unfounded and just plain stupid....well that's how I feel. I don't hate the guy at all and hold NO grudge. I wouldn't harm a hair on his head for anything thus far...nothing was ever more than a heated exchange or two over stupid BS....but this happends...it happends a lot to a lot of us. So Todd ...that's how I feel dude , for what it's worth..

I do have a new found respect for Kev..he came to the CMZ and confronted me there head on..I respect that immensely. I think he is a very stand up guy. Just as I had words before with Hippie Tim...at that time of our dispute , he came to MY "bill's new home" thread and we talked ...not about anything in particuliar...but we talked..although we differ about certain things I think he is a stand up guy as well . How can I not respect that.

So in closing I would like to say that Rules are here for a reason. The admins have a job to do to enforce these rules and since I recieved very little complaints ...just prooves that they are not NAZIs and are pretty loose and lax for the most part.

I will continue being BILL Z BUB ...because that's who I am. I will also try to be a bit more "sensible" in what I post here....yeah you'll get the all the "ass-eatins"...yes you'll get the tales of the legendary Dark Marsupial but in a more JCF friendly manner..

I don't want to be a pain in the ass to these admins...that is NOT my intentions at all. I just want a place to hang with like minded friends and have fun...and that's what I'm going to do..

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Bill Z Bub

Thanks again for showing all of your concern and love...you guys and girls are the best and I love you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: ATTENTION...ALL JCF MEMBERS!!

Welcome Back, Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, I thought you were going away for a while! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow. Very well said, Big Bro. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Glad you're back!

Em

Comment

Welcome back Bill ... thanks for the post ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

When exactly did we have words Bill? This is the second time I recall you mentioning something like this recently and I really don't know what post/thread/incident you are referring to.

I disagree with a good percentage of what you say but I don't recall a specific moment of extra drama or anything. Perhaps this all transpired and I wasn't paying attention. Wouldn't be the first time.

Well, whatever it was, I hope it was a kick ass dispute.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

dito welcome back Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nice bro...

And yes, welcome back. I know we don't talk much, not lately anyway, but you do add a lot of character to the board, like it or not, love or hate, it's all good with me... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Good to see ya back [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The more metal the merrier I say, and there's none more metal than you sir. Plus your come off as a really cool person on the boards, so again, welcome back

Comment

Kick ass Guys..

Kev...with all that was said and transpired...I was obligated to clear some air...especially about Todd. I really wanted to ream him..oops [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Tim...me and you must be burnt...because I can't remember either..But it was pretty good though , I think...and why would you disagree with someone who is awesome as myself anywhoo.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

High Em...I am.

and SPEAKING of METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the new Kreator "enemy of god" on...and I think I just got some whiplash with the headbangin'...The best Kreator EVER!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I had no idea anythign went on, I would have went to bat for you, you're more nuts than me, and if you draw more attention than me, that's better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Love you Bill, and sweet butt sechs tonight.

Comment

good to see our very own court jester reinstated...welcome back bill...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Did Deneb just make a pass at me... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just Kidding...thanks dudes!!!!

that is very dude-like of you dudes.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious we are on opposite ends of the spiritual spectrum...I didn't know you were banned, I just knew things were awfully quiet.

Welcome back [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn Bill, you went and got all mature on us. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

J/K bro, have at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X