ATTENTION...ALL JCF MEMBERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTENTION...ALL JCF MEMBERS!!

Nice to see you're back. Great return post! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome back, Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'm glad it's been worked out, and very relieved that it's so!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Welcome back! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        where have I been , I didn't even know you were gone [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Good to see you back Bill, and while I am not a Satanist, may I wish you a Hail Satan!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I knew nothing of this... Nevertheless, Welcome Back! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Nice post too!.
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Good to see you back Bill! I missed the whole thing about you being suspended and whatever but Saturday I noticed you were not around and could not find your email anywhere to see what was up.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Bill, I didn't even know that you were gone. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                On a serious note, you are one of my favorite JCF'rs and I am really glad you are back. It's cooler here already.

Comment

Bill, you're a fag. Fukk U! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Welcome back, you silly little freak. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

In my best Austin Powers voice: "Oh, behaaave." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Great to have you back and what a great post!!! We still need to give the Celve boards a little more love though
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

glad to see you back Bill and that you guys were able to work things out.
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Bill [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Enough said, Welcome back.
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Welcome back. You and I have taken minor eJabs at one another, but nothing worth noting. That kind of crap just happens on the Internet because words/comments/expressions can be so easily misinterpreted. I have a pretty good idea what caused your suspension and I'm curious, no where in your post do you apologize to the members that don't share your views. Anyway, just something to think about.
                            "POOP"

Comment

Apology accepted.

As for our differences, I've put some thought into all of this since this whole thing started.

First, I'll say that I have not responded publicly until now because I and the other admins felt that I was way too angry about some of the things that were being said by your supporters. And to be blatantly honest, I'm still quite a bit steamed at a few for their comments.

With that said, I will be the first to admit that it takes a lot for me to forgive and I almost never forget. But I am hoping that the facts of this incident goes to show everyone that while I may have differences with some people on the board, I do have honor and ethics. If I feel that those differences will taint my ability to make a decision for the good of the board, I will voice them to the admins. Then the remaining admins will determine how much weight, if any, my comments will have when they make their decisions.

As for Bill and I, I feel that the difficulty between us is our differences in opinion and the way we voice them. As it is with the entire board, sometimes when it's best to agree to disagree, passion for one's own opinion takes over and that's where the spark finds the can of gasoline.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Thank you...

you make me want to .....

to....

I gotta take a dump.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X