Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTENTION...ALL JCF MEMBERS!!

Yep this is true Todd...I agree..

Germandeth...I can't remember our differences either...must not been that big a deal...you didn't find an apology in my post to people who don't share my views...because they are my views...and for that I'm never sorry....it must be that passion thing that Todd has mentioned..

I can apologize for offending someone unintentionally but I can't apologize for my views...right?
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

WB Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Bill. Welcome back.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hey Jimmy...

thanks again guys...beers are on Jimmy!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW ..The Dark Marsupial thanks you too!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Welcome Back and right into form [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

I thought you went away for a while too!

Andy!

Comment

THE DARK MARSUPIAL. The name alone makes me shudder.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

So much love. Well, at least Bill's getting himself cleaned out and ready...

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Welcome back Bill, my goomba brother! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I've only been around a short time and enjoy reading your posts immensly...they are etertaining for sure. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Glad to have you back!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

see bill, i told you that you weren't going anywhere.
                      smoke a bong, eat a xanny, and start posting-lol
                      that's when your best stuff comes out.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

<font color="aqua">WB back Bill, I couldn't EVEN imagine this place without you. I don't often post in the threads in this area but many-O-time I've done the "beer through the nose" trick reading your posts... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

"see bill, i told you that you weren't going anywhere.
                          smoke a bong, eat a xanny, and start posting-lol
                          that's when your best stuff comes out. "

Jeez Tommy ..that's what got me grounded in the first place...sometimes I'm too happy for my own good..

Hey Dave if your getting the pop beverage thru the nose while reading all my spewage...then I know I'm doing my job right!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jimmy never fear The Dark Marsupial...for it is an elusive creature...that has been very sad lately..his sack was injured in a bizzare accident while vacuuming the house....don't ask...just use your imagination...that's what I did. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Like a lot of others I didn´t know shit about this, but you belong here like the rest of us. It´s hard to not see your appereance with so many post´s.
                            Exept for a forum on a norwegian music site, this is the only forum I join in on. I love Jackson´s and the knowhow and mature appereance of the members here make´s me enjoy this forum a lot.... and without you less fun.
                            Welcome back

Comment

Damn there was a big blowout at the JCF and I missed it-Slept most of the weekend- I don't even wanna know

I think most of us here know you are fair Bill-You don't try to offend people-you can help it that your just offensive. You are one that cuts me off in traffic and then I pull beside you flip you off at the same time I see you. Then I say "ofuk" and take the first side street and split- [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks to you, I know what to call a wigger when I see one!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                                X