• Show
Clear All

Re: ATTENTION...ALL JCF MEMBERS!!

Wth happened here? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Well,welcome back Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Apology accepted. As for our differences, I've put some thought into all of this since this whole thing started. First, I'll say that I have not responded publicly until now because I and the other admins felt that I was way too angry about some of the things that were being said by your supporters. And to be blatantly honest, I'm still quite a bit steamed at a few for their comments. With that said, I will be the first to admit that it takes a lot for me to forgive and I almost never forget. But I am hoping that the facts of this incident goes to show everyone that while I may have differences with some people on the board, I do have honor and ethics. If I feel that those differences will taint my ability to make a decision for the good of the board, I will voice them to the admins. Then the remaining admins will determine how much weight, if any, my comments will have when they make their decisions. As for Bill and I, I feel that the difficulty between us is our differences in opinion and the way we voice them. As it is with the entire board, sometimes when it's best to agree to disagree, passion for one's own opinion takes over and that's where the spark finds the can of gasoline.

[/ QUOTE ]As long as we are clearing some air, this is a good time for me to apologize to you too Tekky, and to Kevin as well.Todd, I was guilty of suspecting you. Timing was circumstantial, and your runins with Bill in the past, as well as runins between you and I, came into play, and Kevin having strongly convinced me that was way off, I owe you an apology. I do try to leave anger behind at the end of each thread, but I know I have a big mouth when an argument starts. We've had some sharp exchanges but I have a lot of respect for you and most everyone here, even those I argue with a lot. That's probably not very apparent when a heated thread gets going.Kevin, I owe you an even bigger apology. Not to suck up, but it needs saying. I was looking at one incident and letting it color my outlook towards everything else. I have just learned that I was wrong about that incident, and so I now feel I totally misjudged you. I HATE being wrong, but when I am, I am. You have the right to feel the way you do, and all I can do is to apologize, so I do apologize. I can only hope you understand that my attitude came from genuine concern for someone, even though it was misdirected.Anyway, laissez les bon temps roulez! Tomorrow is Mardi Gras!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Man all you are gay that is all I can say and I just may well I will go eat some hay
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Well, I missed something during my business trip but I'm glad you're still around Bill and hopefully still tonguing the balloon knot. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Man all you are gay that is all I can say and I just may well I will go eat some hay

[/ QUOTE ]Are you saying happy-gay or alternative-lifestyle gay? And if you eat hay your poop will be like horse poop, and come out as you walk down the street just as theirs does.Just saying....
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich I already have that latter problem and a Bladder problem... Really don't know the difference between the Alt lifestyle gay and happy gay But I can assure you I need some sleep
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Welcome back Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

huh? something went down and I missed it?oh well,hope yo had a relaxing vacation Bill...Welcome back to the JCF
                  www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

No ...have not induldge in any recent balloon knot activity.

This is what sucks about marriages man..even good ones...They piss you off all friggin' day with the stupidest crap imaginable...then later your supposed to wanna bang 'em..

oh what fun that is....whoopie!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's good to have you back in the mix Bill.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        differences will taint my ability

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhuhuh hu huu huhuhu huhuh!!!

He said "Taint"

Welcome back dark brutha in Metal! Now we can resume our fukkin' craziness! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X