Anyone having PM troubles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having PM troubles?

Just kinda curious. I have sent out a few and im not sure if they get out or not?

Sometimes it asks me to preview, then submit, and sometimes it doesnt and just goes to the main page.

In "my home" it also says I have sent none, when in fact I have sent about 20 pm's the last few days.

Just curious if the system has a few bugs or If Im a n00b.

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone having PM troubles?

it works differently than it used to, in that when you send a pm, it's not in an outbox unless you direct it to do that.

sadly, my PMs are working just fine. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

sadly, my PMs are working just fine. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sully

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mine are hosed as well, i actually mentioned something to Kev earlier about it. I hate the PM's actually, no way to manage anything, maybe I'll disable it and force email use [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Oh well, I'm not chasing anyone down, email me if you need something.

Pat

Comment

Well, unfortunately not everyone has their email posted. I dont wanna start posting in the forums going "ATTN : gemini8026. whats your email"

Im aware how this board works and that its all donations and such, so if its not an easy fix, hopefully more people just put their email addy to be displayed for easier conversation!!!

Comment

No pre-MANstrual troubles here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat... nooooo! PMs are cool, they're organized by date just like e-mails... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Well, that's really all I need anyways... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

But I'm the one disabling my PM's, nobody else's, I don't have access to this board's functions, I only keep the server running. I was only referring to myself and PM's sent to me, and yes, my email is posted. Just remove the garbage to send.

Donations? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Donations of what little free time, I am guessing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If not, he maybe means the money generated by the JCF Store (link at the top of the forum). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hahaha what money .. the only money it has made kept the store running and it just went dry ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I remember Newc buying a shirt from the store and posting a pic of himself wearing it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Did anyone else buy anything?

Comment

<font color="yellow">I've actually bought a few things from the store.

I got the Gear Whore sticker and the JCF Boxers [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, yeah, I also got the license plate frame and the oval JCF sticker also [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I can't remember if Krista bought anything tho [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hmmmmmmm, we may have to get the "lil shredder" T-Shirts for the puppies [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I remember Newc buying a shirt from the store and posting a pic of himself wearing it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe that's why the low sales? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X