Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Avatar Test....again

LOL!!

Bah! Nothing to be afraid of. I just read too much!!!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      On a side note though, I remember watching it years and years ago, and there actually was a couple from my neck of the woods on there. I didnt know them, but it was basically a married hillbilly couple, and the wifes aunt was involved in 3somes with them. Basically, moved in and slept in between them every night....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha, every show involves a threesome...they just use a different title for every show. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Your ex-husband would be perfect for a mob hit.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">And yet here we have again fellow JCFers, why I never want to piss Todd off [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but it's true! My ex-husband would be perfect for a mob hit. Now I just have to get that taken care of.....

Comment

i know people that will cut your throat for a slice of really good pizza, pm me if ya want to investigate further.
          i'm telling you this in confidence mrs. tekky, so don't let anybody else on the board know about this-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I bet you talk in your sleep too Tommy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

do you want this taken care of or not?-lol
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                You think that scares you hon, just wait. I have a feeling my family will be crawing out of the woodwork soon -

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just wondering if you two instant message either other too? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                J/K.

Em

Comment

during the week, yes...

Kristi lives about 130 miles away from me. It's difficult, but we do see each other on weekends.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    during the week, yes...

Kristi lives about 130 miles away from me. It's difficult, but we do see each other on weekends.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said! But I hope to be moving to where he is before too much longer. Probably a few months away though.

Comment

Woah, didn't know y'all lived so far apart! (The Tekkys).
                      Goodluck with the move and all. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

But I hope to be moving to where he is before too much longer. Probably a few months away though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, good. Then maybe his arms will be equal size again!
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

But I hope to be moving to where he is before too much longer. Probably a few months away though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, good. Then maybe his arms will be equal size again!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally got this after reading it 5 times and going [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] .....[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Oh Ron you're so funny. But remember... Looks fade in time. Whether or not it will improve your hilarity remains to be seen. (yes, pun intended)

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                            X