So I threw my back out again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I threw my back out again

My life sucks, I'm in pain but they did give me a nice cocktail of pain killers and relaxers. I've got so much freakin' work to do this week too, My computers just came back up at work after almost a week this morning so I have a weeks worth of paperwork to do, I have to load up 2 trucks full of Corvette parts for the corvette swaptmeet for Saterday, Me and My sister are throwing a surprise 50th Bday party for my dad on Friday, I just got a new dirtbike and Truck that I want to tinker with now, Put my system in the truck and adjust the Bike to my settings.I don't know how much I'm gonna be able to get done.

Oh well enough of my whining [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> </pre><hr />
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: So I threw my back out again

sucks man, i hope you feel better soon.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

It seems the back is the Weakest link.
      I can't count how many times I threw mine out.
      After 4 years of not lifting weights, I'm slowly getting BACK into it. So far so good.
      Good luck, but don't get hooked on the cocktails.
      Finn

Comment

snoop,
        watch it with those pain killers. i'll hold then for you and dispense them properly to you. -lol
        what kind? vicodin 750's? norco? loritabs? percs?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

vics and something caled flexeralls or something

Comment

Yeh bro, I'm with Tommy, send half to me and half to him, we'll make sure they're dispensed properly... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hope you fell better soon bro! Backpain sucks, I live with it every day and it's not fun, and I take the vic's and the flex's as well...

Pat

Comment

Hey! I did my back in yesterday. I just got back from sitting in a hot tub for a looooooooooooooooong time. Feels much better now. I popped a few anti-inflamitory pills before I went. Find someone with a big ass hot tub -It will make it feel much better.

Hope you get well soon Donnie.

Comment

hopefully they are the 750's. give them to pat as he has true back pain and i only have imagined pain-lol
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hot tubs in the cards, one of my best freinds is a massage theripist and she's totally hot too so I have her coming here tomarrow, the vics are 750's so I'm feeling pretty good right now. I just wish this would've happened next week, I totally want to get my new trucked hooked up and my bike set up

Comment

Not a fan of Vicodan bt Donnie score me somy Oxicoton!!! LOL hope your back is better mine gets screwed all the time and it sucks...
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Call your local chiropractor.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Call your local chiropractor.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1.

Pain killers may help you with the pain, but they're not going to magically put everything back in the right place. Sure rest will help...the body does heal itself...and the pain killers will help you endure that process. But why not go to someone who can put your back into place? I've been in situations where I couldn't move/sleep and one visit to the chiropractor made all the difference. If you don't know any in the Seattle area, I know a good one in Bellevue. But I'd ask friends/family for references.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

shhhh I need Donnie in pain so I can get his meds.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously though 7thson nailed it a massage can help but I have become a master at readjusting my back and do exercises to keep it aligned it needs to be adjusted
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                          X