• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the 39lb Boston?

here are mine

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Who has the 39lb Boston?

chucksplatter the sub zero dwelling penguin has the 39 lb'er i think.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Man Tommy you are the last person I expected to know that answer

Comment

<font color="yellow">Here's our little guy, Charvie [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

He just turned 5 months old

</font>

Comment

fine looking boy....

Comment

<font color="yellow">Thanks!

They are such cool little dogs! They have definite personalities and are super intelligent.

Charvie is obnoxiously friendly. He makes our Min-Pin seem anti-social [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This breed is cool...if you hurt their feelings, they'll cry tears.....it's horrible [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I can't imagine having 3 of them though...I'd be on the floor rolling around all the time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            </font>

Comment

Weren't these featured in a Disney movie...something about a Hawaiin girl and a weird lookin' space alien? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Incredible resemblance

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="yellow">That really wasn't necessary [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Now Charvie and Duffy will have complexes [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    <font color="yellow">That really wasn't necessary [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Now Charvie and Duffy will have complexes [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll need to get them on Springer now to take care of that Sam... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Yup,the 39lb'er is my Boston Duff,he's twelve,been a great companion to my parents when they were ill,the vet always tells me to contact the AKC as he thinks he's the biggest Boston ever!!LOL!! I'll send a pic to Sam to post for me(Thanx Sam!!)

Comment

Chuck 39 is huge the biggest I have seen is 35 and taht was massive... the one in the middle of my pic was about 30 lbs she is down to 28 now though

Sam they are intelligent no doubt they don't use it for good though only evil...

Comment

LOL!!They can be evil!!

Thanx Tetsuo,he is overweight too,unfortunately my Mom over fed him,Altheimers,she didn't know any better,he is losing a little bit now,lots of walks,less treats!!LOL!!

I sent you a pic too!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Here's the pics of Chuck's Boston Terrier, Duffy (doesn't he look like a wombat [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

He's definitely a moose!!

"The King" on his royal couch [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, I think he just allows Chuck and Lucy to live there. I think he thinks it's his house!

A couple weekends ago, we had the "Great American Snore-Out" and put the phone to our sleeping Boston's noses [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Chuck's dog sounds like a idling diesel, whereas Charvie is like a small chainsaw lol!

</font>

Comment

LOL!!That's my boy!!&amp; you're right,he does think it's his house!!Thanx for posting the pics Sam!!

Comment

Working...
                              X