Any Arena Football Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Arena Football Fans?

CAught a game in person a couple of weeks ago, and the jury's still out on this. I had a good time, the guys were giving it some good effort, it moved fast. There were some oddities like kickoff bounces off a net behind you, and the goal posts are about 15 feet across, other than that it was cool.
    It just didn't grab me though.

Anyone else checked it out and feel that way?
    Whatcha think it is about it that just isn't football?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Any Arena Football Fans?

Went to one a few years ago. It was a nice change, and a good experience. Just lost our team though, so looks like AFL games are over for me until I move. I think we got free tickets, but it is reasonably priced. It does keep your interest with picking up on the different rules, etc... The bouncing off the net thing is cool. It's probably also a good way for field goal kickers (wanting to make the NFL) to practice, with the narrow goals. I imagine the novelty wears off eventually, and bye bye AFL.
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Re: Any Arena Football Fans?

it's a headache. i can't sit through more than a couple of plays. lots of scoring and all, but everything pales in comparison to the N.F. Fukkin'L. my good man!!!!!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
      X