No announcement yet.

MOPAR FANS.....in here, cool old stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOPAR FANS.....in here, cool old stuff.

I forgot I even had this stuff. I found it last night helping my sister clean the spare room in my mother's house. To me, this is some cool shit you don't see every day, so I thought I'd share it with you guys who are fans of Mopar muscle cars.

1st up is a 1963 brochure for the Dodge 426 Ramcharger.

Then there is the 1970 Chrysler Drag Racing parts Catalog.

Also, here is a 1970 Plymouthe Rapid Transit System brochure. Very cool and I dig the page with all the color options.

There is a 1969 Hustle Stuff catalog with everything you could imagine for the Mopar in your life.

Also a 1970 Don Grotheer's Plymouth Supercar Clinic mag.

A March 1965 issue of Cars magazine with an article about a 1965 Hemi Coronet drag car, and a cool article about the Charger II concept that "should be a production model".

Last but not least is a November 1964 Hot Rod magazine with Don Garlits on the cover is his "Wynn's Jammer" as he broke the 200 mph barrier!!

Hope you Mopar freaks like this stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: MOPAR FANS.....in here, cool old stuff.

DAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUM! I love RTS swag. What a cool find. Man I need to get another cuda.

Scott, you going to Carlisle this year for the All Chrysler Nationals?
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Very cool stuff indeed!

I to want another Cuda... Think I've said that before, but I really have too many toys as it is! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Scott, you going to Carlisle this year for the All Chrysler Nationals?

[/ QUOTE ] I have only been there once before and it was very cool. When is it this year?
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I hear ya Pat and it's only getting worse with e-body values soaring. I have a buddy who has a decent 70 R/T Challenger 383 - 4 speed that he has been toying with selling for about 5 years now. I've been leaning on him about it lately, but I don't know where I'd get the cash if he caved! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it's always the weekend after the 4th of July. I just traded my truck for a 2001 Durango R/T for my wife so I'll be bringing it up and entering it. I could care less about placing. It's the kick ass parking spot on the show field I'm entering for! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Let me know if you "don't cave" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I used to have a 67 Cuda Fastback, with a 340 6 pack, flares, the whole deal. Car was a machine man! It'd pull the wheels, no prob. I got it in a trade for one of those old Crate stacks, the one with a head and 2 1x12 all wooden cabs. Hellavu deal. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I miss that car, but man, that was over 20 yrs ago that I owned that.

I'd love a 70ish Cuda, Challenger, etc, but again, not sure where I'd keep it, etc. And the wife would prolly have my @ss. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I think it's always the weekend after the 4th of July. I just traded my truck for a 2001 Durango R/T for my wife so I'll be bringing it up and entering it. I could care less about placing. It's the kick ass parking spot on the show field I'm entering for! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I could probably make it, although in July I will be taking off of work for the NAMM weekend, so I am not sure.

I have owned a few. My first was a '71 Charger Super Bee, 340. Like an ass I sold it for $400 back in '84. My next was a '73 Dart, 318. Nothing special. And my last was a '73 Challenger Rallye 340, that I put a late 440/727 in. Fit like a glove. But again, storage presented a problem and it got sold off. Ideally, I'd like another '71 Bee but who can afford that now? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Scott

Comment

Man, those were the days aye Scott? Amazing what some of these cars go for now. I'd love to find a junker, but it'd be 15 yrs before I had any time to restore it or finish it anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice rides tho! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Even junkers are bringing $$ these days. It sickens me to think about my '71 and how cheaply I let it go. If I only knew then what I know now things would have went much differently. But such is life, right? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                    Scott

Comment

Pat, those early barracudas are so underated! I like the last generation Chargers as well Scott. Good luck finding one!

I had a 73 Barracuda 318, (nothing special, but clean) sold it for $1200, a 71 Road Runner, in decent shape that I totaled in high school and most recently I sold a 70 Barracuda with a 340 (was a 318). I sold it for $5800 3 years ago. I thought I made a killing! What an a55 I am! 318 e-bodies are becoming scarce and pricey.

Scott, I'll post again when it gets closer. Maybe we could hook up there if you end up going.

Comment

Like I said, I may be able to go so keep me posted. Maybe we can even get the famous Budman68 to go also. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think he lives close to there.
                        Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Even junkers are bringing $$ these days. It sickens me to think about my '71 and how cheaply I let it go. If I only knew then what I know now things would have went much differently. But such is life, right? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep I cry all the time I had a AAR-don't want to say what I sold it for [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Cool stuff always been a mopar guy-coolest shit i have every seen is the superbirds-knew a guy that had 2 of them some years back

Comment

I can't believe what some parts are going for these days. Charger seats are bringing in $800, radio bezels for the '69 $300, upper door pads, $200, fenders $400 each, the prices have gone nuts in just the past 6 months.

Comment

How about over 3k for a mint 71 cuda grill!!! $600 for a mint Tuff wheel. Getting the right car is only half the battle.

Comment

Working...
                              X