No announcement yet.

MOPAR FANS.....in here, cool old stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MOPAR FANS.....in here, cool old stuff.

Try Ben Snobar if you are looking for Mopar stuff-here on the west coast- he is south of oly-probably find him in hemmings

Comment

The grilles are going to fall real soon. I have seen the repros coming out within the next few months and they are perfect.

If one was to have a complete '69 Charger grille in mint or NOS condition, you would likely get $2K for it, maybe more. The I trim piece alone is worth $500 NOS right now. This will all fall when the repros come out. Woodgrain wheels in perfect condition are approaching $1K.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The grilles are going to fall real soon. I have seen the repros coming out within the next few months and they are perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

For that reason alone, I have started considering cars without grills. I wouldn't have considered one before the repro talk started. Do you know which manufacture(s) will be making them?
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Yeah, it is Premier Plastics making them. Here is one of the first they made:

They are also doing all three years of the 2nd generation Charger. This makes me happy as I went through 3 grilles and $1200 to build what they can provide for around $600.

For the Chargers we need to have the full trim made accurate for the grille. Charger Specialties is making a plastic one now with chrome plating. I would rather hold out for an accurate aluminum one.

Comment

Hey hey. Kick ass stuff man. I dig the 1970 catalog. The old MOPAR stuff is going for way to much. I got a 1973 Charger I'm working on now.
            LATER!!!
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

This thread got me to change my avatar. here are some cool night shots I took.

Comment

Working...
              X