Furry housemates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furry housemates!

Here is my families ever growing collection of animals. The dog is an australian cattle dog (blue heeler) and all the cats are strays that seem to be attracted to my home for some unknowable reason. The dog doesn't appreciate that one I tell you!

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

Chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Re: Furry housemates!

Beautiful dog, they are almost too smart to have as a pet. The ones I've come in contact with were really friendly too.
    If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

The only Blue Heeler I've met was a genuine working dog--he'd go out and chase cattle all day, and still be rarin' to go after the working day was over. I can't imagine what he'd be like without a job to do. Amazingly smart dogs, though.

My wife and I have a beagle/shepherd/whippet mix--he's perfect for us, since's he's a total couch potato and not smart enough to get into any real trouble.

Comment

Great pets. What's thier names?? I love the middle cat, she's cool looking.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I can't imagine what he'd be like without a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well she goes to work with me everyday, and has things I trained her to do around the shop. Those are her jobs. Plus she runs with me while I mountain bike 3 times a week for a couple hours a shot. I also train her everyday for at least 30 mins, new tricks and basic command reinforcement. She is unbelievably smart.

Names in order...Sissy(she's brave at heart), Noori, Millicent, and my favorite...Dog. I always wanted to name a cat dog. It's awesome and it pisses the wife off. Two birds with one stone you know.

Chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

All cool-looking animals! I love blue heelers, should've called that one Dog, like in Road Warrior!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X