Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introducing.....Final Breath

Hi guys

Some of you might know them (i know bill does [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), but for you other guys, Final Breath is a german thrash metal band with death metal influences [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] check out the soundclips on the website

anyways, as you can see on the website, they were looking for a new second guitar player...guess who got the gig [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] it's not announced yet, but i'll play my first show with them friday evening...we're gonna switch the guitar players in the middle of the set [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well, the reason why i'm posting this is that we're going on tour on february 25th together with illdisposed (and two other bands...strange black metal stuff... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] )
    check out the tour plan
    so, if any of you guys is going to one of those shows, let me know, i'm sure we could hang out a bit

ah, and by the way, i'll only use jackson/charvel guitars for the tour [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

stay metal \m/
    Fragle

Re: introducing.....Final Breath

Congrats man. Lucky fugger [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Ah...now THIS is metal!

Good luck on your tour dude!

Comment

Congrats bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] the stuff sounds killer [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          As said, I'll definitely see ya on the Rage against Racism festival. Hope you'll have a blast on that tour [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats!
              So are you going to dress up as Elmo? The singer's already got the Cookie Monster outfit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

LMAO!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the singer rules....it so damn funny, he's singing his balls off every rehearsal and every gig, and you can NEVER hear him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] just like it's supposed to be [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                seriously, i dig his voice....kinda like malevolent creation IMO.
                and thank you guys for the kind words

by the way, they are organizing a metal festival every year...last year they had bands like kataklysm and malevolent creation in the lineup, as well as dew scented and a bunch of other HEAVY bands....the crazy thing is that although i'm living only 20km away from it i NEVER had the chance to see the bands....i was always busy :/

Comment

Very cool bro, congrats! I like the sound clips, any plans on comin over to the US anytime soon?

Comment

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** love it!

The site is goddamn awesome too!

I'll come check you out in St Niclas!
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X