What a surprise...Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What a surprise...Snow

It's just starting to come down over here. When I thought I could forget the blizzard of a couple weeks ago here we go again.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

i'll continue to suffer out here. we're almost out of room here in southern cal, so you better hurry up.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It's been snowing here since yesterday evening...seriously, it hasn't stopped yet.
        I'm gettin the sled out tomorrow... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

we had a major warm spell here that melted almost everything and its getting warm this weekend again too!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] YES!!! CHA-CHING!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] LOVE that warm weather!!
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Hey Chuck my buddy was up at Tug Hill two weeks ago and he said even you guys are hurting for snow up there. He said the best trails were the narrow ones in wooded sections. All the open stuff was getting pretty thin. I can't imagine what the trails looked like last Saturday and Sunday. We had the entire house open also. Felt like fargin spring. lol Our driveway has a dusting. Didn't even get the minimum 1" they predicted.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I lost power for a few minutes. Was kind of hoping i would have to rough it tonight. I swear I have a foot and a half out there now and it isn't slowing down. I am almost 6'3" and this shit is up to my knee.

Comment

Yeah, the trails were pretty much a muddy mess everywhere by last weekend. We've probably got a foot on the ground now, that means a foot and a half on the hill, but it's all powder. The trail groomers will pack it down to a 4 to 6 inch base, but that's still not enough to relax on.

Sounds like Jim is gettin pounded! It finally stopped here...

Comment

Working...
                X