Some fast footage check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some fast footage check it out

I wouldn't diss him because of what he can do. It's very impressive.

You should see my sister type. She can go so friggen fast, it's mind blowing. Of course, nothing she types is readable, she can't write a story to save her life, it's all finger excersises, but MAN, can she wail those excersises...

Same thing. Same exact thing.

Comment

Absolutely...typing fast is *not* an predictor of story writing abilities, but nor does it automatically disqualify you either.

There's just not enough information here in this one *exercise* video to automatically say his music must suck and his playing has no feeling. GOR is the only dude here who has a valid reason to make such a claim.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Absolutely...typing fast is *not* an predictor of story writing abilities, but nor does it automatically disqualify you either.

There's just not enough information here in this one *exercise* video to automatically say his music must suck and his playing has no feeling. GOR is the only dude here who has a valid reason to make such a claim.

[/ QUOTE ]
        +1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          ..some people are completely, and I mean COMPLETELY, missing the point...it's almost as if they have a preprogrammed response to shredding...regardless of the context...

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Michael Angelo addresses this issue in his Speed Kills video

[/ QUOTE ]

Angelo is a prime example for the negativity associated with speed and shredders. In my mind he is a cold player, very impressive technique but plays nothing of value. That is just my opinion of his playing, others may hear something that I don’t in his playing. Not trying to start a flame war either..

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just referring to the part where he talks about the fact that most people who say that fast playing sucks cannot play fast themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X