Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just need a credit card and some elbow grease...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need a credit card and some elbow grease...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: Just need a credit card and some elbow grease...

Damn!!! Where is that pic taken from?
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

And I was whinning about a half inch of ice covering my car - that would suck! But I bet they didn't have to go to work!

Comment

Re: Just need a credit card and some elbow grease.

Damn...... Even the waves are frozen, they haven't moved yet... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Um ..boss.. I can't make it to work today .. there some ice on my car
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Look at the freakin' trees. Shows you how far up the waves or spray was going. Dayum.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Holy sh!t!!

And I used to bitch about Maine and the snow/ice [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

That is incredible [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

That would definitely suck trying to get into the truck [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

The Escape will be a piece of cake compared to trying to get into the convertible behind it without screwing up the top.

Comment

Grab a hair dryer and a long extension cord and prepare to be there a while.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Well that is indeed the craziest thing I've ever seen now...I say forget the hair dryer and just get a blowtorch, lol

Comment

a flame thrower would probably be best suited for that job.... OR you could really fry the hell out of it and hook one lead off an arc welder to the front bumper, and the other to the back bumper, hit the ON switch, and enjoy the show!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] DONT TRY THAT AT HOME!!! I have seen people burn down houses doing that here trying to thaw frozen water pipes...No bull$hit!!! And the lesson for today kids: Dont play with arc welders.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Damn...... Even the waves are frozen, they haven't moved yet... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

and of course you realize I was joking about doing that to the car too. DONT DO THAT!! Dont try that on your car either, your BCM, IPC, TCM, and ECM will be TOASTED in no time!! .....it wont do your paint job anygood either.

and I was serious about seeing people burn down their house by trying to thaw the frozen pipes. Its happend several times. I think about 4 houses went up in flames in this area in the severe cold winter of 1993 because people tried this. They wont allow people to do it anymore.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Time to drink a lot of beer and pee my way into the car... ZIP! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X