NAMM Swag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Swag...

Alright, everything is out the door and on it's way!

Here's the list:

DM
    Lerx
    NOTP
    Emthrax
    Hambucker - Sorry bro, no posters left, I sent a couple of other things and loaded you up with the pics, plus what was listed in the question.
    Budman
    Many Axes
    Chameleonfong

For the 3 that I sent last week, Tracy and grasshopper, did you guys get em yet?

Let me know if I forgot anyone/anything please.

Enjoy!

Pat

Re: NAMM Swag...

thanks dude...mucho appreciated...and you could have taken your time...i know you stay busy...peace...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Got mine today Pat...you da man and many thanks. I love the swag. I actually thanked you in a thread entitled "Charvel pics" up in the Charvel section..love the pics of some of the new Charvels that are in the catalogue.

Very cool of ya Pat to do this...much apprecaited...
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Yeh, the picks are cool as hell IMO. I didn't see it Trace, I typically don't venture there too often, as I don't own a Charvel... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Know anyone's that got one, or 60? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's all good guys, I do enjoy it.

Oh and you're welcome!

Pat

Comment

Muchas gracias, mi amigo Pat! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Next best thing to being there! It's very cool of you and Donnie, and whoever else is donating (you two are all I've noticed but I think there are others) the swag!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Y'all rock! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ah, no biggie then ... thx man, I cant wait to get my stuff tough.

I apreciate it

Comment

You are the king, Pat. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The trivia was a pretty fun way to learn more about the history. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Pfft Hardly bro... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

It was cool, and I may do it again for a q or 2, we'll see. Too much contraversy tho man, anything more than, "name 4 current USA Models offered by Jackson today" causes too much of a stir. I don't know, it was fun, but discouraging at the same time, ya know?

We'll see about doing another one or two. I got some stuff left.

Thanx again!
                Pat

Comment

Muchas Muchas Gracias Pat!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  El NAMM swag arrived in my mailbox today, oooo! Goodies! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  What a nice Valentine present. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks so much!
                  Em

Comment

I got mine today...no idea why it took so long, but thanks!!!

Comment

Hey hopper, what's the post mark on your package? Your's went out over a week ago. I've had some issues with mail and I'm trying to find out why the USPS has been slakking of late. It's causing some other issues as well, check's not getting here and there in a timely manner, etc... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Thanx guys! Glad yer diggin it!

Pat

Comment

<font color="aqua">Pat, just got mine today bro, thank so much for doing this, it's really great to be able to have some of this stuff from the show- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] By the way, who's autographs are on the galaxy theatre hand tag? Is one of them Gary Hoey? </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Those were signed by Nuno and Gary Cherone. Brad got the majority of those signed backstage at that show and I got the rest at NAMM.

I think one of them has someone else's sig on it, but I'm not sure who got it.

If someone has 3 sigs on their's, scan it and post it and I'll let you know who's it is, if you want of course.

I think the coolest thing are the pics, the bunny humpin a bong to be specific [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] or the Boxer with the AK, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Enjoy guys!

Pat

Comment

All mine are going out this week, I should beable to handle a full work week so I'll hit the PO on my way home
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                            X