Where is Sid's Strat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Sid's Strat?

Ive been watching Letterman for the last week and Ive suddenly noticed that Sid McGinnis is no longer using his vintage strat. Hes got a Goldtop LP with p90's for the last few shows. Anyone know why or if its permanent? Ive seen him use a different guitar occasionally for a certain song or something but never over the course of a few shows.

Re: Where is Sid\'s Strat?

Hehe, the strat was back tonight. Maybe he was just having it worked on or something. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd imagine he is like any other guitarist-there are times when all I want to play is my acoustic, other times only my model 4, other times only my LP. It is like having to choose your favorite child-all you can do is pay attention to one until the others get mad. Then start all over again!

Comment

Yeah, for sure, I see Jimmy Vivino on Conan changes guitars like underware but Sids been pretty set on that strat for quite some time now. I think Ive seen him use an sg once for a certain song that he was helping out with for the musical guest. But I get the point. Ive got 7 on the rack here next to me and I still find myself reaching into the closet to get the one that I just "had" to play that day.

Comment

Working...
        X