Happy Birthday Bret (Slo100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Bret (Slo100)

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim you got some splainin to do! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

well, whoever's birthday it is, happy birthday.
          and get schnockered while you're at it.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim you got some splainin to do! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was probably pulling one of those pranks like when you take a friend to Bennigans and then tell the staff that it's their birthday and they make the "birthday boy/girl" dance on the table wearing a sombrero and pasties. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I swear it had the birthday cake icon by his name the other day. I quadruple checked it and looked for posts here to make sure nobody else already created a thread for this.

Comment

this is the last time i fall for the old sombrero and pasties routine. those **** pasties took 62% of my precious nipple hair.

Comment

Working...
                X