no grammy posts yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: no grammy posts yet?

I knew you or someone else would pick up on that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] By the way, Betts sucked too.
    "POOP"

Comment

I didn't even watch the whole thing, these award shows have gotten so lame (i.e. the "southern rock" tribute, U2). But even worse than the show is who wins. I was really curious to see who won Best Rock Instrumental as Vai and Rush were nominated (along with Allman Bros. and Los Lonely Boys). But who wins? Brian Wilson. Pleeeease. He's so fried, he can't even perform half-way decently live.

The only thing that's becoming more of a joke than the Grammys is the R&R hall-of-fame. But don't get me started on that............
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

Now, what was up with Melissa Etheridge and that chrome dome, men's jeans look? Guess we now know who wears the strap-on in that relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]
        The chrome dome look that you are refering to, is the result of Chemo. She is battling cancer. Now that you know you can remove your foot from your mouth. I thought it was a very brave thing for her to do. The best performance of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I was really curious to see who won Best Rock Instrumental as Vai and Rush were nominated (along with Allman Bros. and Los Lonely Boys). But who wins? Brian Wilson.

[/ QUOTE ]I didn't even hear any mention of that category at all, but I did see Brian Wilson at one point. They must have edited a lot of it for tv. I saw something on the bottom of the screen one time about metal and Motorhead, but I really couldn't tell what it said as it was so small.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I checked online. Certainly not something they would show on TV.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

they skimped on dime?

so geigh. when joe passed two years ago, Tony from No Doubt, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Grohl, Steve Van Zandt, and some other guys came out and Rocked London Calling.

not that i'd expect a grammy artists' rendition of Dom/Hollow or Cemetery Gates, but eh...sheesh.

Comment

i ate a xanax bar when the show was starting. i flipped back to football highlights from 1973 on ESPN Classic channel, twisted a fatty, got back to the grammy show about an hour later and i thought i saw our very own highly esteemed JCF member "ACE" on t.v. but i was informed that it was melissa etheridge.-lol then i dropped off into a deep coma-like sleep. sorry Ace, i was impaired and thought you made the show. xanny + fatty = tard (me)
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I didn't watch any of it, looks like a lot of people didn't either, lowest rating in 10 years.

I was never into musical popularity contests where talent isn't really an important piece of the equation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] There are a few ok performances but don't want to watch a 3 hour show or whatever the duration was for maybe 5 minutes of cool stuff...inefficient television watching for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I saw the intro which was pretty cool. Los Lonely Boys, Black Eyed Peas, Maroon 5, and The Killers(?) playing their respective hit songs at the same time in one orchestrated arrangement, and it didn't sound like a train wreck. Kudos to the whoever the arranger was...I was actually impressed.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                    X