JCF's Lamest Post...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF's Lamest Post...

I'm outta here. I don't know what is up my ass lately, but all I'm doing is pissing people off.

Slash, Greg, Joe, Tim, Mark...jeez, the list goes on and on...You know who you are: I'm sorry.
    I need to stay away for a while.

I long for the "old days" and am no longer at home here. I'll be lurking, but I will not post. So...Bye.

Re: JCF\'s Lamest Post...

Chuck you are far from pissing me off... Stick around my friend if Not I will see ya on some of the other pages like the gear page [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

This sucks Chuck. Sorry to hear it.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I wasn't pissed until now you fuggin corksukker! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding Chuck, maybe some time away will help. I'm getting a little bored of ALL the boards myself too.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Chuck, are you sure you want to do this? I think you're lovely and was willing to give you a kidney, remember the pic?

Please reconsider.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

you're not going anywhere pal. you're stuck here for life with the rest of us. i know it's hell to be intertwined with such undesirables like myself, but you are not going anywhere, or i will be bummed. you don't want that do ya? your old pal atomic will be in tears. chuck? chuck, you there? chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

yea, chuck... the JCF is like the KGB or the MOB.....you can join, but you can't leave.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

take a break if you need one, but dont leave forever.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                ... the JCF is like the KGB or the MOB.....you can join, but you can't leave.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Crap. NOW ya tell me!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Chuck,
                No! Don't go! Stay! You can help me eat! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                It's good to get a breath of fresh air, play your guitars, throw back a few. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                But come back and say "hey!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Cheers,
                Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Slash, Greg, Joe, Tim, Mark, Peter, Paul, Mary, Bonnie, Clyde, Chip, Dale, Curly, Larry, Moe....

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "POOP"

Comment

Don't do it, Chuck. Post less if you want to , but don't stop altogether. I consider you one of the elder statesmen here. Even though you're not elderly and I don't know what a statesman is. (Somebody who...uh...lives in a state?)

Comment

man nearly every post i get slaughtered feel lucky [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

im 599 know im 600 the simple pleasers in life [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          yea, chuck... the JCF is like the KGB or the MOB.....you can join, but you can't leave.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

take a break if you need one, but dont leave forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the Mob has La Cosa Nostra (this thing of ours) and we here at the JCF have Questo Guitar Di Il Nostro. (this guitar of ours)
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

All things aside, if you are starting to feel confrontational with the people on the forum, best thing to do is step away for a breather.

Comment

please purchase a nintendo and with your extra time become america's #1 video gamer over the age of 35.

Comment

Working...
                              X