My girlfriend is pretty damn cool...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend is pretty damn cool...

How's this for a Valentine's gift...2004 Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul "Authentic". This is a Guitar Center only Ltd. Edition Historic based on a real "60" Burst in their collection. The vibe' is extremely cool {aged finish, hardware, ABR-1, lightweight tailpiece, long neck tenon, screened logo, etc.}. Oh, it weighs exactly 8 lbs., super light for a L.P.! This is one of those guitars you really gotta' hold/play to appreciate. I'm extremely blown away by it. Here she is...

Re: My girlfriend is pretty damn cool...

Doug....you lucky bastard....no girlfriend has ever given me a gift like that. She's a keeper.

Comment

......wow.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Doug....you lucky bastard....no girlfriend has ever given me a gift like that. She's a keeper.

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, I was shocked. We're 10 years into our relationship so she knows what I like. My buddy knew I was eyeing this guitar recently, so it worked out quite nicely.

Comment

That is awesome! You better be coming up with a damn nice rock in turn though... j/k ... maybe...
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Incredible... just incredible... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] And your girlfriend ain't bad, either. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I'd feel like a cheap schmoe because I couldn't afford a gift that expensive in return, which means the only thing I could offer her is mind-blowing oral! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice, way to go!!

Comment

I hear wedding bells!
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Nah, we've both been there, done that. No worries there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes very cool indeed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy sh*t! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I am such a sucker for the aged hardware/realistic top look, it's awesome!!!

Comment

i love that guitar as much as my wife hates me.
                        it is gorgeous dude, i'm fukkin' blown away and it's not even for me. god, i'm tickled to pieces over it-lol
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Okay, so I'm curious. If it's supposed to be an "Authentic", does it have a Brazilian rosewood board, or an Indian rosewood board?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, I was shocked. We're 10 years into our relationship so she knows what I like. My buddy knew I was eyeing this guitar recently, so it worked out quite nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

10 years and you aint married!?!?!!?!

She IS really cool!
                            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Thanks guys, I wish you could all play this thing...you'd freak. Ralph, $2,520.00 out the door. List is close to 6 grand. It's KILLER and THE BEST deal on a true Historic ever, buy one. Tommy...if I could, I'd put this in your hands for two hours tonight so you could close your eyes and soothe your soul...then I'd take it back and that would suck, cause' you wouldn't want to give it back...no...couldn't, and then my GF would be pissed [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] There was one catch, I had to name it after her...so from now on she'll be known as "Maria".

Comment

Working...
                              X