28 game presaeson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 game presaeson?

hopefully the nhl and nhlpa have pulled their heads out! appears to be close to a deal! 28 "preseason" games and full playoffs. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: 28 game presaeson?

I'm not rejoicing until I'm in line at the United Center for game 1.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

What seriously? I have ESPN radio on and have yet to ehar anything.... Hopefully
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

YEah just heard an update they are working on something and getting close but still have a salary cap issue
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

man, any hockey at all would bring a smile to me.
          this was the biggest disaster of something that makes the winter great. DK2-when you say full playoffs, meaning each team gets in or just the best records out of the 28 games. could you imagine a whole league playoff?-lo9l
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

last I heard was they still plan to cancel *if* they don't agree on the terms of the cap. NHLPA wants 52 million, NHL wants 40. Still, 12 million apart is a lot closer, at least they agreed to a cap.

Tommy...the rules of the season still apply, just a 28 game season. Playoffs will not change
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              man, any hockey at all would bring a smile to me.
              this was the biggest disaster of something that makes the winter great. DK2-when you say full playoffs, meaning each team gets in or just the best records out of the 28 games. could you imagine a whole league playoff?-lo9l

[/ QUOTE ]

no...no... regular format best 8 teams from each conference goes. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Any hockey! Please god!

GO LEAFS GO!

Comment

Doh! I think the salary cap is going to kill my Red Wings...

Comment

My thoughts on both sides of this NHL thing would end with the phrase "...and the Zamboni they rode in on."

Next year, my Phoenix Roadrunners are returning to the Valley, and I will not give any of my cash to the Coyotes even if they are playing.

Comment

What?? I haven't heard anything on sports radio all day other than Betteman will announce tomorrow that the season is cancelled!!

Holy f*ckin sh*t!!C'mon Hockey!! I can't take the suspense,I'm gonna go run head first into my refrigerator again!!Arrgghh!!!!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Doh! I think the salary cap is going to kill my Red Wings...

[/ QUOTE ]

GO SALARY CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

that's my job, when did you take over my position?
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Man, this IS Hockey season, WTF? They need to do something here! I haven't heard anything personally, but then I haven't been in a position to either.

Like the Badmin says, anything will do at this point!

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I'll take anything at this point. I thought that the 95 shortened season was bad, but 28 games? I guess it could be cool. I'm not gettin excited until they drop the puck though. With my luck, the Bruins will finally make a showing and win the cup..........with an asterick and everyone saying it wasn't a real season Just like the Devils in 95. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

On the other hand, I'm a Bruin fan, I'll take anything! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Here's to hope! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X